Amazon India lightning deals

Guys any suggestions for decent yet pretty cheap tws eearbuds???

I love my Sony 3.5 wired ones, just thought of using the tws for evening walks [emoji6][emoji6]

How are these btw
Mivi DuoPods M20 True Wireless Bluetooth Headset

Wish to buy some just for the heck of it, I know after a couple of days, my son will be playing with em or will be using for his online classes ( as he always does with all my ear ds and headphones lol)
Thanks for posting this. Also, this is amazon thread.

Any large (1tb<) NVME drivers one can see??
I'm watching out for similar deals. But I will go for smaller storage models.
The lowest price for the 1TB is 10999rs and if it ever comes you should be ready to buy it immediately as I expect it to go out quickly.

4k bluray store karneka swag hi kuch alag hai :p

Yes I too was into this swag..
School days swag was getting dad to purchase that CD writer and used to collect movies n games from friends/stores and keep them in those 7 rs CDs
Then in college days came the era of HD resolution 720p yify rips which used to get collected in my fat 500GB lappy internal hard drive. Imagine my joy when my uncle bought me a 500gb external HDD.
Afterwards it was my job, my money, and hence multiple hard drives full of pirated games and nothing less than 2.5gb 1080p movies.
Now I don't even remember the last time I accessed my F: (fun) & E: (entertainment) drive data :p
Occasionally I could download a 4k print, watch it and then just delete and be done with it.. Want to watch it again? Sure, just download it again.. It's just a matter of few minutes

School days swag was getting dad to purchase that CD writer and used to collect movies n games from friends/stores and keep them in those 7 rs CDs
Then in college days came the era of HD resolution 720p yify rips which used to get collected in my fat 500GB lappy internal hard drive. Imagine my joy when my uncle bought me a 500gb external HDD.
Afterwards it was my job, my money, and hence multiple hard drives full of pirated games and nothing less than 2.5gb 1080p movies.
Now I don't even remember the last time I accessed my F: (fun) & E: (entertainment) drive data :p
Occasionally I could download a 4k print, watch it and then just delete and be done with it.. Want to watch it again? Sure, just download it again.. It's just a matter of few minutes

This. There was a time when we all used to hoard data, especially when internet was slow. Want to watch latest DVDSCR print, right, I will start download tonight and it should be available in morning. That is if something didn't go bad in terms of connection. I even extensively downloaded stuff using my phone's internet (when airtel etc had Rs. 5 Unlimited EDGE per day) with my sony w800i (yes that orange phone) connected to desktop.

Now, I have completely stopped hoarding. I am not a big movie buff but watch lots of TV shows but that too once watched, it is done.

OT: Is there anyone in Delhi preferably South or somewhere with quick routes (like Saket, Haus Khaz, Blue line routes) to Nehru Place? I would like to get the street prices of some components there and see if they really are lower than Amazon. I need a bunch of components so it would help me save a good amount of money if local prices are lower. I have a relative who does courier service to Delhi so shipping won't be a problem for me.
Or if you have the phone numbers of stores like CE, Vipin and other reliable and legit stores then that will also work. SMC not included.
Its been years since I was last there in Delhi so I don't know which store is still there and if there's any new good ones.

All of the possible nolan movies in 4k bluray ,pucho mat kahan se but than its a a joy and may more great movies in possible bluray in 1080p (a proper 1080p scales well to 4k) , after looking at cyber punk and current set of games and movies vishwaas uth gaya hai theatre and orignals pe se , first half hour accha laga toh theatre warna ctrl +alt+ del saves money

i keep hoarding just because once they kill off the cable ,than the shit will begin ,hard drive is still better than ott+ net ka paisa ,mindit jiska bluray hai woh theatre mai dekha hai ....

This. There was a time when we all used to hoard data, especially when internet was slow. Want to watch latest DVDSCR print, right, I will start download tonight and it should be available in morning. That is if something didn't go bad in terms of connection. I even extensively downloaded stuff using my phone's internet (when airtel etc had Rs. 5 Unlimited EDGE per day) with my sony w800i (yes that orange phone) connected to desktop.

Now, I have completely stopped hoarding. I am not a big movie buff but watch lots of TV shows but that too once watched, it is done.
Same here. Have a 2 TB drive connected to the router where my watch list ends up whenever I come across something interesting on the web that is not available on subscribed streaming services. Can access it any time on any device. Don't keep any stuff that's already watched because don't have the time or interest to watch the same thing twice.

With high speed broadband and unlimited bandwidth, it usually takes a few minutes for the content to be available. Even otherwise, always end up having several hundred hours of content from the watch list offline at any time. Makes no sense to spend much on storage now.

OT: Is there anyone in Delhi preferably South or somewhere with quick routes (like Saket, Haus Khaz, Blue line routes) to Nehru Place? I would like to get the street prices of some components there and see if they really are lower than Amazon. I need a bunch of components so it would help me save a good amount of money if local prices are lower. I have a relative who does courier service to Delhi so shipping won't be a problem for me.
Or if you have the phone numbers of stores like CE, Vipin and other reliable and legit stores then that will also work. SMC not included.
Its been years since I was last there in Delhi so I don't know which store is still there and if there's any new good ones.
Just check this http://www.costtocost.in/list/pricelist.pdf this is the list they paste in their shop. This is pretty much the standard price you will get in most shops.

Same here. Have a 2 TB drive connected to the router where my watch list ends up whenever I come across something interesting on the web that is not available on subscribed streaming services. Can access it any time on any device. Don't keep any stuff that's already watched because don't have the time or interest to watch the same thing twice.

With high speed broadband and unlimited bandwidth, it usually takes a few minutes for the content to be available. Even otherwise, always end up having several hundred hours of content from the watch list offline at any time. Makes no sense to spend much on storage now.

I also have a pen drive Connected to my router. What software you use on your say PC or tablet or phone to access the videos? And most importantly, does it remember the playback location of a video across devices.

I have been mulling to do this where all content is available on a pen drive attached to router so if my son is using android tab for his class, I can pickup my iPad and stream the content from the router pen drive and when the android tab is free, I could sort of continue from same location for a particular video.

I also have a pen drive Connected to my router. What software you use on your say PC or tablet or phone to access the videos? And most importantly, does it remember the playback location of a video across devices.

I have been mulling to do this where all content is available on a pen drive attached to router so if my son is using android tab for his class, I can pickup my iPad and stream the content from the router pen drive and when the android tab is free, I could sort of continue from same location for a particular video.

I use any available file manager to access the pen drive content over ftp..
When I playback the media using MX player it usually remembers the playback location on the same device

I'm probably the only one here still downloading and saving my shows to hard drives and my NAS. Old habits that don't die...
My storage setups:
DSCF5663.jpg

IMG-20200813-141018.jpg

DSCF7079.jpg

^^ Failsafe Drives

Back