Amazon India lightning deals

But wont increasing the DPI to maybe 150% help or it still will be looking bad. I have used an iMac 5K and boi, it sure looks awesome.
Historically macs have superior scaling compared to windows but things seem to have improved a bit with windows too. With scaling text is definitely not going to be terrible but not all applications support scaling presently so..

Historically macs have superior scaling compared to windows but things seem to have improved a bit with windows too. With scaling text is definitely not going to be terrible but not all applications support scaling presently so..
I recently tried all this for about a week as I bought a 27"inch monitor@1440p. But as you said scaling doesn't work well with all apps. Then i reverted back and my eyes are now used to the small font, which feels actually fine.
Also 27"inch 4K is usually works better for multi monitor setups.

A bit offtopic but wanted to ask...
Is it alright if a seller bribes a customer to give 5* rating for a product he has just purchased. I faced a scene twice wherein the seller sent a card saying 50 bucks to be transferred if 5* is given and confirmed with screenshot.
I know many of us rely on ratings to judge how good a product is and a fake review clearly puts a customer at jeopardy.
Have any of you encountered such a scenario? How did you deal with it??

Is it alright if a seller bribes a customer to give 5* rating for a product he has just purchased. I faced a scene twice wherein the seller sent a card saying 50 bucks to be transferred if 5* is given and confirmed with screenshot.
I know many of us rely on ratings to judge how good a product is and a fake review clearly puts a customer at jeopardy.
Yes, I've encountered this twice. Last time was 3 months back when I bought an LCD Writing tablet. Seller sent a paper within the product packaging asking to give 5 starts and send the confirmation on a number. Post that he promised to send 100 as paytm balance.

I did nothing, will give my genuine feedback once I've used the product enough.

You can also write to amazon about this issue

Does anyone know when the next Amazon sale will be? Summer is here so I would like to order some kitchen stuff.

^ might not be in near future (based on my observations)

so called desi companies are opposing the offers by Amazon & flipkart
And Indian Govt decisions always favor those big players of India

Yes, I've encountered this twice. Last time was 3 months back when I bought an LCD Writing tablet. Seller sent a paper within the product packaging asking to give 5 starts and send the confirmation on a number. Post that he promised to send 100 as paytm balance.

I did nothing, will give my genuine feedback once I've used the product enough.
They give nothing. Just get a positive review from you that set. Afterwards they will confirm from you whether you have given the feed back or not. And once they know that you have taken the bait then they will say thanks and keep the money. [emoji1]

Yes, when you order a product based on the positive reviews and when you see that card asking for a good review for 100 rs, you get a feeling if all the positive reviews were paid reviews and if you've been duped.

They give nothing. Just get a positive review from you that set. Afterwards they will confirm from you whether you have given the feed back or not. And once they know that you have taken the bait then they will say thanks and keep the money. [emoji1]
Lol, it looks like you've tried this yourself. I hope you really liked the product before giving positive feedback.

Seems like many have faced similar issues, one way, as mentioned by @nitin_g3, is to use the product long enough and then rate them. That way, atleast you have some satisfaction that you have recovered your money sufficiently.

Back