Amazon India lightning deals

Purchased JVC tv from Flipkart last year.
POS tv .
I gave my one star review and Flipkart refused to post it .
Lady claiming to be from JVC called me and said if I post a positive review she will give me extended warranty on my tv ..
Told her f@#k off .
Crap tv drops wifi every time the fuc@ing wind changes direction .
Will stick to samsung or sony next time .
JVC was great a long time back .
Fu@#ed by the Chinese now .
Cheers ! Just my 2 cents .
Sorry if OT .

Purchased JVC tv from Flipkart last year.
POS tv .
I gave my one star review and Flipkart refused to post it .
Lady claiming to be from JVC called me and said if I post a positive review she will give me extended warranty on my tv ..
Told her f@#k off .
Crap tv drops wifi every time the fuc@ing wind changes direction .
Will stick to samsung or sony next time .
JVC was great a long time back .
Fu@#ed by the Chinese now .
Cheers ! Just my 2 cents .
Sorry if OT .

Same shit with Amazon. Faced it multiple times.

Vu is also ok, I purchased vu android premium 43inch 4k tv last January and it's working good.
Flipkart was selling this item for 25k after discounts, offline dealer was asking for 27500, I know his a bit cunning any how I got it offline paying 1k more for 26k.
Flipkart was providing only 1year warranty whereas the offline dealer provided 3 years comprehensive warranty for the same item and it's clearly written on retail box.
wonder why flipkart was proving only 1yr warranty. is it a strategy to sell those stupid addons like digital suraksha, extended warranty and all that.

Vu is also ok, I purchased vu android premium 43inch 4k tv last January and it's working good.
Flipkart was selling this item for 25k after discounts, offline dealer was asking for 27500, I know his a bit cunning any how I got it offline paying 1k more for 26k.
Flipkart was providing only 1year warranty whereas the offline dealer provided 3 years comprehensive warranty for the same item and it's clearly written on retail box.
wonder why flipkart was proving only 1yr warranty. is it a strategy to sell those stupid addons like digital suraksha, extended warranty and all that.
VU and even TCL also have different warranties for different sales channels.

buy Sanyo. Manufactured by Panasonic and SURPRISINGLY good Picture and sound quality!
Same experience. Have Sanyo 32" Kaizen ( Android TV w/ builtin chromecast ). I regret not purchasing the 40" variant.

Great picture and audio quality. And its UI is much better and responsive than LG's stupid webos.

VU and even TCL also have different warranties for different sales channels.
It is the same for most non-mainstream TV brands to appease their offline partners. It is always 3 years for offline stores and 1 year online. The irony is you get 3 years even if you purchase it online from Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, Kohinoor and others.
Same experience. Have Sanyo 32" Kaizen ( Android TV w/ builtin chromecast ). I regret not purchasing the 40" variant.

Great picture and audio quality. And its UI is much better and responsive than LG's stupid webos.

Remember having a BPL Sanyo product years ago. Can't remember what it was but expect Panasonic to do much more with it as a budget brand.
Edit: It was a audio deck, must be at least 15 years ago then.

Sanyo TVs felt really good. A friend recently bought two 55 inchers for his new home and he will probably be buying a 65 incher as well. The PQ is quite good and felt much better than the VU 40 inch TV I had 2 years back.

Remember having a BPL Sanyo product years ago. Can't remember what it was but expect Panasonic to do much more with it as a budget brand.
Edit: It was a audio deck, must be at least 15 years ago then.
Damn, you made me recollect our first color TV .. a state of the art and gorgeous 21 inch BPL Sanyo CRT TV. It survived three relocation transfers and even a drop which led to cracked corner in the body. The display wasn't impacted at all.. they don't make things like that nowadays.. sigh !

Damn, you made me recollect our first color TV .. a state of the art and gorgeous 21 inch BPL Sanyo CRT TV. It survived three relocation transfers and even a drop which led to cracked corner in the body. The display wasn't impacted at all.. they don't make things like that nowadays.. sigh !
My mom bought a TV for my brother (A 21" BPL Color CRT) in 1992. I remember keeping it in the Sleeper compartment near the toilet until our destination. He used to work in a remote location where there were no electronic stores in those days. It recently conked off but it was repaired by a technician. It is still working. Almost 28 years of service. We used to hear of this quality back in the days of Sony Trinitron. It used to be said that a Sony Trinitron had a minimum life of 25 years.

Acer IPS 31.5 Inches WQHD at good price:

Not the best panel out there, but good if budget is low.
Acer IPS 31.5 Inches WQHD at good price:

Not the best panel out there, but good if budget is low.
The price is 15999, also various no cost emi options available.

Last edited:
Not sure if its good deal or not but in terms of pricing its a steal and sold by Appario

1614893903286.png

Only single review, looks fishy also there are more models available in same range 500W and 700W. I do need a 600~700W SMPS but reluctant about this one

Back