Amazon India lightning deals

Thinking of getting this cabinet Antec NX 130 for 2599rs...
...but requires 2-3 fans.
Any deal on decent quality 120mm fans? I don't need RGB. Even a single led color will be fine.
@rsaeon you got any fans?

Does anyone know for how many days this sale will continue?
The Deepcool Gammaxx 400v2 is currently available for 1675rs but its lowest price on record was 1300rs in Jan this year.
I want to reach 5k purchase for the sbi discount.

Last edited:
Damn, the 1TB went out of stock. Oh well. That's a third-party seller so the price is high.
What about this model ? Also 10% discount on SBI card

What about this model ? Also 10% discount on SBI card
Mentioned it several times in various threads, don't go for a QLC drive when you can get a TLC one at the same price.
Looking for a 250~480gb sata SSD.
If someone finds something, do let me know.
Don't know how the price is now in relation to normal pricing but Samsung 870 Evo is always a safe bet. Otherwise, Crucial MX500 is the next bet.

If someone has a spare M.2 slot check the price of an equivalent NVMe even if you are in the market for a SATA SSD. When the 1TB SN550 was in stock, it was cheaper than 1TB MX500. I see the same is true for 500GB SN550 as well now, cheaper than Samsung 870 Evo.

Edit: Like @t3chg33k mentioned below, do check if your spare M.2 slot supports NVMe.

@iPwnz , the SBI offer is on till 31st

Last edited:
If someone has a spare M.2 slot check the price of an equivalent NVMe even if you are in the market for a SATA SSD. When the 1TB SN550 was in stock, it was cheaper than 1TB MX500. I see the same the true for 500GB SN550 as well now, cheaper than Samsung 870 Evo.

Looking for a m2 nvme 2tb. Damn expensive. Thinking of buyin sata ssd for 16k after discount

If someone has a spare M.2 slot check the price of an equivalent NVMe even if you are in the market for a SATA SSD. When the 1TB SN550 was in stock, it was cheaper than 1TB MX500. I see the same the true for 500GB SN550 as well now, cheaper than Samsung 870 Evo.

just bought 500GB SN550 for 4661 though I was looking for 250gb which was 3573 (SN550 again). Difference of just 1k and I got double storage so this was indeed a great purchase.
Mentioned it several times in various threads, don't go for a QLC drive when you can get a TLC one at the same price.

Don't know how the price is now in relation to normal pricing but Samsung 870 Evo is always a safe bet. Otherwise, Crucial MX500 is the next bet.
+1 for Crucial MX500 personally using it and quite satisfied though will sell after upgrade
Looking for a m2 nvme 2tb. Damn expensive. Thinking of buyin sata ssd for 16k after discount
don't buy now if you can wait, its just too expensive compared to 1tb

Not to confuse, but the MX500 is a SATA SSD whereas the P1 is a QLC NVMe drive. Probably you meant the P1 which the SN550 triumphs easily as a TLC drive.

Edit: Seems you meant people should go for NVMe over SATA. That is only a possibility if the motherboard supports both over a M.2 slot which very few do. I guess a lot of people are looking for HDD replacements for their existing boards.

Yep, that's what I meant. Edited my post for some clarity. It was purely from a price perspective where a capable NVMe was cheaper than a high-end SATA SSD, and so the NVMe was a better deal. But yeah, applicable only to a few that have PCIe M.2 slots.

Thinking of getting this cabinet Antec NX 130 for 2599rs...
...but requires 2-3 fans.
Any deal on decent quality 120mm fans? I don't need RGB. Even a single led color will be fine.
@rsaeon you got any fans?

Does anyone know for how many days this sale will continue?
The Deepcool Gammaxx 400v2 is currently available for 1675rs but its lowest price on record was 1300rs in Jan this year.
I want to reach 5k purchase for the sbi discount.

Coincidentally, I have 7 of those cases. But no fans at the moment.

They're decent build quality, and have the capability for good airflow, but there's a few things to consider. There's no top exhaust, just a single 120mm exhaust fan that's included. I have an X299 system in one (yeah, bad idea) and the top gets uncomfortably warm because the single 120mm exhaust doesn't suffice. The front can take two more 120mm fans, but no 140mm fans. Strangely, there's a mounting spot for another 120mm on the PSU shroud. So I have the PSU mounted upside down to serve as an bottom exhaust. I've ordered two Arctic Pressure Optimized (basically this means they're loud compared to 'Airflow Optimized') fans to use as intakes to see if they'll help with temperatures but it looks like I might have to mod in an old fashioned blow hole for the X299 system.

The included fan is 900rpm or less, so less than ideal. These fans are 1500 rpm and are much better: https://www.amazon.in/DEEPCOOL-RF120FS-3XFAN-Case-Fan/dp/B088ZGQMCB/ I'd say they're even better than the Corsair AF120's.

There's a toolless drive cage for two 3.5" drives and three 2.5" mounts, two sideways in the front and the third in the back. Cable management is easy enough for the bottom i/o and sata, but you'll almost certainly have to attach the rear exhaust fan, cpu cooler with fans and the CPU EPS power connector before you mount the motherboard inside (without actually mounting the exhaust fan). Also you'd need a long screw driver (250mm) because it's absolutely cramped along the top edge.

One the last thing about the case, it has an acrylic side panel window that gets scratched if you look at it the wrong way. Just like most other acrylic side panels, I guess. It does have a very appealing dark tint though.

I also have a few of the Gammax's 400v2, all on 3rd/4th/5th generation quad cores with no thermal issues. Infact the only time the temps went over 50C was when I forgot to remove the plastic film covering the base of the cooler. It's actually happened a few times.

Last edited:
Sorry for asking here but I am looking to purchase a TIM for my GPU and later on CPU as well. Any good one available on Amazon or elsewhere? I finished the one that came with my cooler (NH-U12S), so looking for one similar if not better, nothing really expensive though.

Coincidentally, I have 7 of those cases. But no fans at the moment.
Are they all in use?
There's no top exhaust, just a single 120mm exhaust fan that's included.
Why do you think I asked you about the fans lol. Funnily enough even you don't have the fans for them lol.
BTW any idea if the NZXT Kraken X 53 fans are good? 2 of them in used condition for 1000rs? https://nzxt.com/product/kraken-x53
There's a toolless drive cage for two 3.5" drives and three 2.5" mounts, two sideways in the front and the third in the back. Cable management is easy enough for the bottom i/o and sata, but you'll almost certainly have to attach the rear exhaust fan, cpu cooler with fans and the CPU EPS power connector before you mount the motherboard inside (without actually mounting the exhaust fan). Also you'd need a long screw driver (250mm) because it's absolutely cramped along the top edge.

One the last thing about the case, it has an acrylic side panel window that gets scratched if you look at it the wrong way. Just like most other acrylic side panels, I guess. It does have a very appealing dark tint though
Is there any other better option for around the same price? I like chassis with front mesh and no cover if possible. I get claustrophobic when I looked at those full front panel glass models lol. If the front is blocked I want to carve out a hole in it. I miss the old CM 690 cases. Wish there was someone selling a used one here.
There is a Phantek chassis being sold in the FS but over budget by about 1k+shipping extra. Amazon gives free shipping so thought it would be better to buy from amazon.
I also have a few of the Gammax's 400v2, all on 3rd/4th/5th generation quad cores with no thermal issues. Infact the only time the temps went over 50C
Good to hear. Prime has it for 1300rs but charges 200rs even within MH I think.

Last edited:
Back