Amazon India lightning deals

Alright gents, the 5600x I ordered, came in about an hour back, now have a spanking new ......

160 gig HDD
5600x fake.jpg

Hoping you not joking..seriously hdd?
Yeah, it's pretty common. I used to bite these shady deals if my credit card billing date is far away, 90% of the time it's old HDDs as long as the size of product ordered roughly matches the size HDDs.

Edit: Needless to say, Amazon issues refund. No questions asked.

Is this something like a scam type like Harshad Meheta type, Money in the account for 10-12 days for shorting share - Control over Investment / Money market / bit coin exchange.

Dunno man, how the selling on Amazon works, how long you have to wait for payment to come through, but it could be possible. the item was shipped from Ahmedabad, do have the address.

If they can hold the money for 10 days from the date of your transaction to issue a full refund, they are golden what I wrote.....

Don't worry - As a buyer your money is safe.

If they can hold the money for 10 days from the date of your transaction to issue a full refund, they are golden what I wrote.....

Don't worry - As a buyer your money is safe.
Yes bro, that is the only reason I took a punt, any other website, wouldnt have gone with it.

Back