Amazon India lightning deals

Any good recommendation for electric shavers (wet and dry shave) for daily shaves?
I tried different shavers, most of them had one issue or another with my beard, which grows pretty thick. The only one that gave me good performance with battery life and comparative fast reacharge was the xiaomi one.

My use case, I use it once a week and sometimes only once In 3-4 months(never daily). It has been perfect for both cases.

I tried different shavers, most of them had one issue or another with my beard, which grows pretty thick. The only one that gave me good performance with battery life and comparative fast reacharge was the xiaomi one.

My use case, I use it once a week and sometimes only once In 3-4 months(never daily). It has been perfect for both cases.
I think both you and the other guy are confused regarding the query. He is looking for an electric shaver and not a trimmer. Or am I mistaken and Xiaomi have launched a shaver as well.
As for thick beards, try using a corded option, like the Wahl Super Taper. It goes through thick hair like a hot knife through butter.

I think both you and the other guy are confused regarding the query. He is looking for an electric shaver and not a trimmer. Or am I mistaken and Xiaomi have launched a shaver as well.
As for thick beards, try using a corded option, like the Wahl Super Taper. It goes through thick hair like a hot knife through butter.
Sure it wont scrape through skin like cold butter . . . .

What is the maximum seating height of the that Featherlite chair? For a table which is 2.5 ft high. And how's the mesh? Can we get the mesh replaced in case we accidentally tear it?

Why do Oneplus phones have such a huge exchange offer value, even samsung flagships don't have. I am getting a 10k for iPhone SE (for exchange of 9/9r) which is too good, but I don't want OnePlus. Let me know if someone needs a good offer on OnePlus phone

p.s.- I am getting 12.5k exchange value for Mi 11X. It's near about the value I bought it

Why do Oneplus phones have such a huge exchange offer value, even samsung flagships don't have. I am getting a 10k for iPhone SE (for exchange of 9/9r) which is too good, but I don't want OnePlus. Let me know if someone needs a good offer on OnePlus phone

p.s.- I am getting 12.5k exchange value for Mi 11X. It's near about the value I bought it
Only 9/9R? From what I've read online, the One Plus 7 Pro might be the last good phone from One Plus without the price going batshit crazy. But that phone doesn't seem to be in stock anymore.

Only 9/9R? From what I've read online, the One Plus 7 Pro might be the last good phone from One Plus without the price going batshit crazy. But that phone doesn't seem to be in stock anymore.
I really liked how it looked too with the clean, uninterrupted front. Still a SOLID phone.

Hisense 146 cm (58 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android LED TV 58A71F (Black) (2020 Model) | With Dolby Vision and ATMOS https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08BXYJWQ8...abc_D13SE6E6NAVRAGMCNYTX?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This TV is available for lowest price ever right now. It's 35500 even before applying card discount which will be 3k if you choose the No Cost EMI option and 1750 otherwise. Never seen this TV below 41k.
I missed this one... Would have been the perfect upgrade. Why do i always miss this kind of deals. o_O

Is there any other such killer deal for TV size > 55 inches?

I bought a P14 PWM for 710 without bank offers. The same model pack of 5 is 3.3k. ÷5 is 650. Not sure if it's worth saving 60 or 120(for 2) if you have to end up paying for shipping as well
It's not the same model. PWM PST is 816 (LD) / 850 so the pack of 5 is a good deal. Of course, only needed if you'll be daisy-chaining the fans. Now that I think of it, I may not need PST too, but it's good to have maybe.

It's not the same model. PWM PST is 816 (LD) / 850 so the pack of 5 is a good deal. Of course, only needed if you'll be daisy-chaining the fans. Now that I think of it, I may not need PST too, but it's good to have maybe.
Hey, let me know if you need any Arctic product at all. I'm a rep for Arctic India under scorpzon trading and would be glad to help you.

Drop me a message on here or on wa if you've got any queries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back