Amazon India lightning deals

Good to know, since I've received a defective item and an incorrect one in both my orders from you :rolleyes:
Hey I really apologize. I just started working for Scorpzon 1 month ago. We've streamlined our amazon warehousing system dude to errors from Amazon's fulfillment.

When customers have a bad experience like this it really hurts us just as much. I hope that your issue has been resolved and please reach out to me if you need help with anything.

Thanks for buying from us and I hope that there's a next time. The very ethos of Arctic is one that we at scorpzon aspire to emulate. I.e. great prices and even greater customer satisfaction with a high level of performance.

Thanks for buying from us and I hope that there's a next time. The very ethos of Arctic is one that we at scorpzon aspire to emulate. I.e. great prices and even greater customer satisfaction with a high level of performance.
Why do you sell only on Amazon and not other outlets?

Any recommendations for good quality yet durable masks? N95 preferable.

I have used 3M's Aura 9332+ and 9004 and though masks are good quality, their strings are not and they break off within 2-3 use after which the mask becomes useless.

Solid 1080p30 webcam with built-in dual mic.

Lowest price since a long time.
haha love this review. Just how wide is the cam angle?

cam review.png

I am looking for an external HDD, mostly for movies and documents. It will be my primary place to store data for next 2ish years. 3-5tb with cheapest cost per tb.

Last edited:
I am looking for an external HDD, mostly for movies and documents. It will be my primary place to store data for next 2ish years. 3-5tb with cheapest cost per tb.
Can get it for around 7k with bank discount

That is true, mainly because they have 5 platters closely packed to each other. They are more susceptible to shock and movement damage than the lesser capacity ones.
I have bad experience with 3 TB drives too. From both seagate and WD.

2 TB drives on the other hand work like a charm. I have few drives which are like 8 years old and still going great.

Back