Amazon India lightning deals

Would you suggest a 4tb drive then? I will travel almost all the time with this drive.
I think no one has done any studies on failure rate of higher capacity external drives, mostly because they are not that old. You should still go for the highest capacity drive as the issues will crop up only if you drop the drive in an inactive state or if you move the drive in an active state. Having said so, the plastic casing of these drives don't offer any protection.

Another point to remember is that the larger capacity drives are proportionally larger and heavier since you are fitting 5 platters instead of 2 of the same specification.

PS5 controller plus NBA 22 for 4700.
As mentioned by @DanteErodov it does not include the game,
Is this genuine? Only PS5 Dualsense controller for 5499 and PS5 Dualsense controller and NBA 22 VCH for 4799. I know this is just is not the complete game but just the code.

Please suggest if this is a nice deal?
It doesn't include the game, you need to own the game to use those addons, still cheaper than buying the normal version of the controller.

Amazon scammed me.​

I ordered almost a dozen things at the start of sale. Except for couple of products, rest of them were bunched together into a single package. Nothing out of the ordinary. Now It was supposed to be delivered next day. However, even after arriving delivery hub, the package went undelivered for 4-5 days. So I raised concern with customer care a couple of times. Now there are a few shady things already happened from amazon which I'm going to ignore so that I can come to the main point.

One of the item I ordered had 'only 1 item in stock' from couple of months which went out of stock as soon as I placed my order (again nothing fancy). Now, amazon, couldn't deliver this order by stating the package was damaged in transit. Today, they promised me to send replacement for everything which obviously they didn't.

Where's the scam: As soon as amazon sent me notification for refund ( forced on me, I had asked for replacement ), that one item 'out of stock' came into stock instantaneously with delivery available next day. Normally in such cases, when you cancel/refund the item, it takes a few days for item to go back, then get cleansed and restocked for further orders. In my case it all happened instantaneously. There could be only one explanation for this: they never shipped the items in real, they faked the tracking info.

Something I should mention: I'm an amazon seller for almost a decade and I know most of the scammy things about amazon (like prime) but this is a new low.

Last edited:

Amazon scammed me.​

I ordered almost a dozen things at the start of sale. Except for couple of products, rest of them were bunched together into a single package. Nothing out of the ordinary. Now It was supposed to be delivered next day. However, even after arriving delivery hub, the package went undelivered for 4-5 days. So I raised concern with customer care a couple of times. Now there are a few shady things already happened from amazon which I'm going to ignore so that I can come to the main point.

One of the item I ordered had 'only 1 item in stock' from couple of months which went out of stock as soon as I placed my order (again nothing fancy). Now, amazon, couldn't deliver this order by stating the package was damaged in transit. Today, they promised me to send replacement for everything which obviously they didn't.

Where's the scam: As soon as amazon sent me notification for refund ( forced on me, I had asked for replacement ), that one item 'out of stock' came into stock instantaneously with delivery available next day. Normally in such cases, when you cancel/refund the item, it takes a few days for item to go back, then get cleansed and restocked for further orders. In my case it all happened instantaneously. There could be only one explanation for this: they never shipped the items in real, they faked the tracking info.

Something I should mention: I'm an amazon seller for almost a decade and I know most of the scammy things about amazon (like prime) but this is a new low.
That's quite unfortunate. Amazon has really deteriorated in customer service recently leading me to not renew Prime early on in the year.

Even in this sale, I purchased and cancelled an item and then their system failed to reset the coupon and bank discount from the cancelled order. Additionally, I have an old Fire TV imported from US and although I always used an Indian account, all in-app purchases are stuck in USD. The customer care wasted an hour of mine resetting everything and then told me to connect to Amazon US.

Also, had the issues in the past where returned items from the order were not correctly adjusted in terms of discount, so the refunded amount was discounted less than the ones I had kept. Really not sure why their systems are so messed up.

when you cancel/refund the item, it takes a few days for item to go back, then get cleansed and restocked for further orders. In my case it all happened instantaneously. There could be only one explanation for this: they never shipped the items in real, they faked the tracking info.

This post seems like a click bait attempt. Questions

1. If you are a seller for a decade and believe Amazon is a scam why are you still selling and buying?
2. Couldn't there be another possibility that the seller had another item or restocked the returned item due to shipping error etc.?
3. How do you call it a scam if you were refunded for a missed delivery without even you forcing for refund?

Not trying to argue for Amazon but didn't see any serious concern in your post to claim a scam

You can look at Redgear and Comic byte offerings. These are semi-decent and pricing varies from 1K to 1.2K and is covered under warranty. Link 1 | Link 2
OR
You can find cheap USB controllers with horrible rattly buttons in offline markets for 250 to 400 - link
These 2nd party controllers will require remapping to Xbox controller layout to make them usable in most games.

P12 slims are live on amazon.

If anyone wants refurbished Arctic Products lmk. They carry the same warranty as brand new products and rmas are fullfilled by us at scorpzon.

The discounts are pretty huge

For e.g.
a refurbished liquid freezer 420mm unit with works out to 8K. Ofc the smaller the rad, the lower the price will be.

From my experience, dirt cheap ones may look the same but have the worst sensitivity, drift, response to be of any value. Picked a couple which are well known, though not dirt cheap.

I had the F310 about 5-6 years ago and I didn't like it. It was a very average controller is almost every aspect and it was very difficult to aim with the right stick, I had the xbox 360 controller at the same time and it was miles better. The only good thing about it is the 3 year warranty. I have heard good things about this one but I haven't used it personally:https://www.amazon.in/Redgear-Pro-Wireless-Gamepad-Black/dp/B0756CLQWL/

Amazon scammed me.​

With all due respect, this is not a scam, shitty service sure but certainly not a scam. They are a shopping site, they get nothing by not selling stuff. There might have been something wrong with their system. I know you must be feeling disgruntled but as I said certainly not a scam.

Last edited:
May I know how did you conclude it was fake?
could feel the difference after 2days of use. no chill effect and so compared with a store bought bottle and satchets. different consistency and appearance, store bought was thicker with non gloss look and where as the amazon one was glossy and runnier.Take care when buying FMCG stuff from Amazon. Amazon fresh seems to be tie up with local hyper/supermarkets but the cloudtail one seems to be suspect

1633624901886.png

Last edited:
Back