Amazon India lightning deals

That's quite unfortunate. Amazon has really deteriorated in customer service recently leading me to not renew Prime early on in the year.

Same here. I have been using prime since it was available for 399 or 499. But stopped renewing it from last year as I felt stupid doing it.
Most people don't understand how amazon delivery works. Most people naturally think prime is something premium, you are getting fast delivery. But that's not the case. Prime is a normal speed of the delivery. The whole amazon pipeline is optimized for that. Amazon goes out of its way to delay non-prime shipments. It takes extra efforts for non-prime deliveries. It pays extra rent to warehouse the non-prime shipments.

Unlike US, we have always had next delivery even before amazon got here. There's nothing new. Even speed post delivers in 1-2 days between many cities, that too without making any drama about it. From my experience amazon on an average is slower than speed post.

1. If you are a seller for a decade and believe Amazon is a scam why are you still selling and buying?
I didn't say amazon is a scam. I only said amazon scammed me believing into that my products were shipped be posting some fake tracking info.

2. Couldn't there be another possibility that the seller had another item or restocked the returned item due to shipping error etc.?
Not a chance. I have been following this very product from a long time. I bought third last and second last quantity of this product two months ago. Ordered the last remaining piece on 3rd october. Seller is looking to end the listing.

Secondly, Amazon usually doesn't let sellers stock/restocks item during this sale. We seller are known about the sale long time before it's announced publicly. We have to submit deals a few weeks early and stocking has a deadline which is usually a few days before the sale. We can't stock items after that date or during the sale. Some grocery like items may be excluded from this. If rules have changed for this year sale then I don't know.

3. How do you call it a scam if you were refunded for a missed delivery without even you forcing for refund?
I don't think I understand you. I didn't miss the delivery. Upon asking the customer care twice they told me the package was damaged, hence not delivered. 1) They said they would replace everything. 2)They said they would honor the original HDFC and other discounts I used. 3)They said they would replace my products at the original purchase price. Amazon didn't do any of the 3 statements. I'm least bothered about the refund.

I have seen how seller scam buyers, amazon/fk scams sellers, buyer scams sellers everything. These things are quite normal to me.

My point was I have never seen Amazon putting fake tracking info for their shipments.

could feel the difference after 2days of use. no chill effect and so compared with a store bought bottle and satchets. different consistency and appearance, store bought was thicker with non gloss look and where as the amazon one was glossy and runnier.Take care when buying FMCG stuff from Amazon. Amazon fresh seems to be tie up with local hyper/supermarkets but the cloudtail one seems to be suspect

View attachment 116558
I also ordered a head & shoulders shampoo, haven't used it yet so can't comment on the quality but this is really interesting. Are the companies proving amazon with lower quality product or is amazon watering down these shampoos, I wonder what's happening?

I also ordered a head & shoulders shampoo, haven't used it yet so can't comment on the quality but this is really interesting. Are the companies proving amazon with lower quality product or is amazon watering down these shampoos, I wonder what's happening?
better check it fast if you have return window open. else support will just shrug and move on.

dont know if the fault is on the manufacturer side or amazon procurement end.

better check it fast if you have return window open. else support will just shrug and move on.

dont know if the fault is on the manufacturer side or amazon procurement end.
Aren't these products non-returnable? I doubt they will refund me if I tell them its thinner than usual. Anyway I'll use it tomorrow, lets hope its original.

I have seen how seller scam buyers, amazon/fk scams sellers, buyer scams sellers everything. These things are quite normal to me.
I saw this scenario on monday. I was planning to order Ryzen 5 5600x and Tps tech was the seller at the time. The price was oscillating between 24999 and 25499 as the algorithm kept changing the sellers and Tps was showing only 1 in stock. Then kept seeing under cut prices of 24000 and even 19999 at some point from just joined sellers (even now the lowest price is from new seller Singh store for 21999)

I saw this scenario on monday. I was planning to order Ryzen 5 5600x and Tps tech was the seller at the time. The price was oscillating between 24999 and 25499 as the algorithm kept changing the sellers and Tps was showing only 1 in stock. Then kept seeing under cut prices of 24000 and even 19999 at some point from just joined sellers (even now the lowest price is from new seller Singh store for 21999)
Scammers are targeting 5600x hard, there are always 1-2 scam sellers selling a 5600x. I have reported it to amazon but nothing has happened so far.

Aren't these products non-returnable? I doubt they will refund me if I tell them its thinner than usual. Anyway I'll use it tomorrow, lets hope its original.
showing non returnable now but i remember seeing a return window. support also said the 7 or 10day window to return had already passed.

yup. just checked the order.
Head & Shoulders , Anti Dandruff Shampoo, Cool Menthol , 1 L
Sold by: Cloudtail India
Return window closed on 15-Sep-2021

i've been searching for good Isopropyl alcohol to clean my cabinet. after reading some of the reviews on amazon I'm thinking of just buying some Sterilium or some other sanitizer and get the job done

i've been searching for good Isopropyl alcohol to clean my cabinet. after reading some of the reviews on amazon I'm thinking of just buying some Sterilium or some other sanitizer and get the job done
May I suggest good old colin for such things? IPA is good for cleaning electronics internally.

May I suggest good old colin for such things? IPA is good for cleaning electronics internally.
does colin work with sticky rubber syndrome that cabinets, headphones and mouse exhibit as they age? I google'd around and IPA was the best suggestion to handle sticky rubber on plastic/metal

Slight OT: If someone has dandruff, then my friendly advice is to stop wasting time with such shampoos. Get ketocip 2% shampoo from any medical store. It'll end career of any dandruff in a single wash.
Tried it and other 2% ketoconazole shampoos, don't work on my dermatitis. :(

This thread is too much OT now but interesting at the same time :D

Tried it and other 2% ketoconazole shampoos, don't work on my dermatitis. :(

This thread is too much OT now but interesting at the same time :D
I don't even have dandruff and I don't remember why i started using H&S lol! it's entertaining for sure.
any suggestions for mechanical keyboard under 5k? any on sale now? RGB is not required. I'm using TVS gold at present

could feel the difference after 2days of use. no chill effect and so compared with a store bought bottle and satchets. different consistency and appearance, store bought was thicker with non gloss look and where as the amazon one was glossy and runnier.Take care when buying FMCG stuff from Amazon. Amazon fresh seems to be tie up with local hyper/supermarkets but the cloudtail one seems to be suspect

View attachment 116558
This sort of thing happened with my Dettol Handwash order. Previous units were thick like, but the last order is so watery. Never seen Dettol like this before. Not sure whether totally fake, or some baby peed in it or whatever else!

Back