Amazon India lightning deals

What are the risks of using this with say a Samsung Glaxy S20 FE 5g? (Supports upto 25W Fast charging)?

nvm some are reporting that it doesn't work
Where did you read that it doesn't work? I bought this for my s20 fe hoping it'll work lol. I'll need to cancel my order then. The Samsung one's a bit too expensive for my liking tbh

Where did you read that it doesn't work? I bought this for my s20 fe hoping it'll work lol. I'll need to cancel my order then. The Samsung one's a bit too expensive for my liking tbh

One of the Amazon reviews/Answered Questions, said that there was no fast charging. It's cheap enough for you to try and return if it doesn't work... 20-30 minutes faster charging is not necessarily a must have for me at the moment.

Some manufacturers like Samsung, Oneplus, etc do not like you to use third party chargers so they deliberately detect them and block superfast charging. Although depending upon their limitation you may still get 18W charging (Samsung does as I saw in reviews) meanwhile OnePlus wants you to use only their dash charger so you'll only get 10W there. It's the phone manufacturer limitation not the charger.

Back