Amazon India lightning deals

i also paid through upi
Rs 5 was added to my order from my Amanzon Balance, i called customer care, the rude customer care rep told me if you are paying 1500 Rs for an order at amazon at least you would read the terms and conditions. What has happened to Amazon.

Last edited:
i also paid through upi
Rs 5 was added to my order from my Amanzon Balance, i called customer care, the rude customer care rep told me if you are paying 1500 Rs for an order at amazon at least you would read the terms and conditions. What has happened to Amazon.
The cash back was 250rs. I had mistakenly added 50rs that was already in the balance. Never came across an Amazon rep who was rude, that was unfortunate and you should report it. prime memship.jpg

Guys how to switch multiple accounts in Amazon android app? I used to do it easily with the old app user interface but not able to find it now.

I bought a pair of Skechers shoes yesterday and it was delivered yesterday itself.

I ordered UK-9 and I got one shoe UK-8 and other shoe UK-7. Both of them are of left foot. One of them is made in China and other one is made in Vietnam. :banghead:

Sold by: Cloudtail India :eek:

Returned initiated yesterday itself and picked-up today.

I bought a pair of Skechers shoes yesterday and it was delivered yesterday itself.

I ordered UK-9 and I got one shoe UK-8 and other shoe UK-7. Both of them are of left foot. One of them is made in China and other one is made in Vietnam. :banghead:

Had a similar problem with a Flipkart order. Got a pair of lefty shoes of same size.

I went through this return of Skecher shoes 3 times . They sent smaller wrong sizes all 3 times

I went through this return of Skecher shoes 3 times . They sent smaller wrong sizes all 3 times
I had these sketchers and have crocs in my wishlist but now I don't feel like buying fotwear from Amazon/Flipkart.

I guess, some people buy original and return identical duplicate shoes and Amazon, without checking, send the same to another customer.

Back