Amazon India lightning deals

Well, I was wondering if DRAMLess drives cache on themselves and eat into the TBW thereby self lowering it's life expectancy. (As it's counting caching as writes). Thanks for the info, I'll WhatsApp you if I have any further questions so as to avoid any further OT here.
Don't quote me on this but DRAMLess drives may have static or dynamic SLC cache. Since static cache is fixed in size and provisioned separately, I don't expect it to be part of the endurance rating. However, for dynamic cache, the same cell will be used as TLC and SLC, so dynamic cache will certainly impact the endurance.

People always get taken away by the peak speeds mentioned for drives like the 980 but then that is the SLC cache speed and it will fall quite fast when the drive fills up and the dynamic cache reduces to nothing.

On topic, Kioxia 1TB NVMe DRAM drive for 7155 post-discount. A solid option for regular use.

Which one did you buy?
S10+ used for 19k.
S20FE is a great phone. For any budget till 35k I totally recommend it. And the S21FE is not ideal. No idea about the upcoming S22FE.
I will wait for a good sale and then get the S20FE brand new.

Oneplus 9 pro at 48k

Also try to get with exchange, use some old useless phone, for example an old Redmi 5A is fetching 7100/- under exchange.

1651647774862.png

Combined with no cost emi option, it's a great deal.

Is this the Redmi 5A?
If yes that's an unbelievably good value wtf.
The phone costs 3499rs here
Thing is, they(mobile companies) just want to nudge you into buying their over priced product.
A person sees the double exchange value than market value, they incline just a little bit more towards buying the phone which due to huge margins these companies operate with lead to decent profits even with too good to be true exchange offers.
Such deals are good only if a person was already waiting for good offers on the device.

S10+ used for 19k.
S20FE is a great phone. For any budget till 35k I totally recommend it. And the S21FE is not ideal. No idea about the upcoming S22FE.
I will wait for a good sale and then get the S20FE brand new.
Can you please tell whats not ideal with S21FE? I plan to buy it in Oct/Nov sale over S20FE assuming its prices will go down

Can you please tell whats not ideal with S21FE? I plan to buy it in Oct/Nov sale over S20FE assuming its prices will go down
It's overpriced for what it offers and the Indian version comes with the Exynos chip which is not known for their reliability.
The S21FE Indian specs and pricing makes the S20FE seem like the superior model despite it being a generation older. Anyway Oct/Nov is still months away. Just wait and watch the pricing. For 33k the S20FE is splendid purchase.

I'm also waiting for this phone, Ideal price will be 45 to 48 k, Yes the Indian version comes with Exynos but SD 888 is also a very hot one too which also by default got heavy throttle from the manufacturer so that it runs cooler / stable - In this case, provided Exynos get little better.

The only downside I found so far is Always ON 120Hz Screen which impacts battery life.....

Back