Amazon India lightning deals

You have option to keep either 60Hz or 120 Hz. This applies to both S20 FE and S21 FE.
But those 2 refresh rates would make for terribly different experiences, something in between would have been nice so one could get little bit smoother experience and could also save little bit battery.

I have seen it below 2k too. This isn't really a sale.

Only maybe in your dreams or you have seen G102 or refurbished 304. This is among one of the best prices for this mouse. Why have I bought them so many times, ergonomically and functionally they are the best for me, however have hardly a life of 1 year after which they develop double click, missing click issues

G304.jpg

Only maybe in your dreams or you have seen G102 or refurbished 304. This is among one of the best prices for this mouse. Why have I bought them so many times, ergonomically and functionally they are the best for me, however have hardly a life of 1 year after which they develop double click, missing click issues

View attachment 133382
So you feel buying one every year is better than buying one that lasts 5year even if that one costed 2.2kx5?
I'm sure there would be some mouse out there which lasts as much and costs as much:angelic:

Razer Kraken X - 2499, it's listed at 3750 mdcomputers
Edit : Many negative reviews saying build quality is bad so check reviews before buying.

I believe the reviews to be true because a friend of mine has this. In fact I had to arrange for his new RMA after his first one had the same problems and he didn't know what to do about it. The mic switch came inverted. His first piece had something broken which Razer confirmed was a manufacturing defect. It also has a very poor quality mic. We talked with Razer and negotiated and asked it to be replaced with another model. Whole thing took weeks.
And personally I honestly don't know what to say about it. Luck or just another typical overpriced Razer garbage?
It's a very risky purchase that's for sure.

So you feel buying one every year is better than buying one that lasts 5year even if that one costed 2.2kx5?
I'm sure there would be some mouse out there which lasts as much and costs as much:angelic:
I have used mices from all brands and at higher price points too but have not found any which lasts 5 years. Any recommendations?

View attachment 133382
The switches can be replaced. I have a mixed bag of experience with logitech with one wireless mouse I got a decade back still going strong and 1 mouse I got a year back has got its scroll wheel behaving very erratically.
G102 goes for about 1k. And it is always under 2k.

I think G102 is available for 1100 during sale. I've regularly seen it for 1300. The switch problem made me go for the Razer DA Essential for 1300. Just to see if they have changed even if for a bit. The G102 is also a bit small for my hands so that's another reason why I went for the Razer DAE.

Back