Amazon India lightning deals

Anybody who owns this buds can share their experience?

How good are these?
I had tried the XM3 once but it was a painful fit so had to return it. They are also relatively large so will protrude out. SQ and isolation is pretty good if you can get a comfortable fit.
There is a newer XM4 on sale in marketplace which is smaller and said to have a better fit.

I had tried the XM3 once but it was a painful fit so had to return it. They are also relatively large so will protrude out. SQ and isolation is pretty good if you can get a comfortable fit.
There is a newer XM4 on sale in marketplace which is smaller and said to have a better fit.
Xm3 is 8k
Xm4 is 17k and according to rtings.com a tad better.
Let's make the best choice possible

Thanks but the price difference is big.
Kaha 8k and kaha 18k .

I think G102 is available for 1100 during sale. I've regularly seen it for 1300. The switch problem made me go for the Razer DA Essential for 1300. Just to see if they have changed even if for a bit. The G102 is also a bit small for my hands so that's another reason why I went for the Razer DAE.
How long have you had the Razer?
Are there any double click issues, scroll wheel issues?

I believe the reviews to be true because a friend of mine has this. In fact I had to arrange for his new RMA after his first one had the same problems and he didn't know what to do about it. The mic switch came inverted. His first piece had something broken which Razer confirmed was a manufacturing defect. It also has a very poor quality mic. We talked with Razer and negotiated and asked it to be replaced with another model. Whole thing took weeks.
And personally I honestly don't know what to say about it. Luck or just another typical overpriced Razer garbage?
It's a very risky purchase that's for sure.
Abso-damning-lutely...

Lemme rewind my first & only experience. Is a bit old but should put things in perspective.

I had bought the Razer DA for a costly 3200 back about 15~18 years ago.
That was pretty much expensive for the decade.

It developed a tiny click issue. Which was 50~50 occurring daily. Either single click won't get registered or double-clicked when not need.

So, the dealer who I got it from had promised that the RMA centre was in Bangalore. Which wasn't, until this issue develops & I contacted him for address.

According to him, following up-I had to msg Razer & arrange to send to Singapore. Which, I sent but Razer declined accepting the parcel since no receiving person's name was mentioned. They didn't send it back, nor communicated, and the courier company was a Damning fraud - nwither did they contact me.

Abiut 20 days later when, I contacted the Courier company, they said the parcel was destroyed since I failed to communicate. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah. [emoji23]

Back to 2020s decade=
I've seen many posts on FB in groups where many of you are present. Many friends, acquaintances who have used this garbage called Razer.

In true words, it is ultra-overhyped Fecal products. After about 20 years of using them on-off, ordering for friends etc... I definitely stand by my view - it's the worst product ever manufactured!

People fwil to understand that, if any Otg pays any gamer or funds their lives, to promote their products = it has to be worst quality. [emoji23]

I've never seen Corsair or Silverstone, etc. (to name a few; afaik or have tracked) creating mktg schemes using gamers to promote their products. Or even if they have & I haven't seen... The product quality when you use it, gives an example experience of how the brand is. Period.

This Kraken, I have seen is even worse than the RedGear HPs I have had bought over 4 yeara ago.

Their pads are pewling off, HW issues, etc.
Either of:
1) they're dumping their worst quality manufactured products into 3rd world countries bcoz well, people are foolish.
OR!
2) the brand's products itself is manufactured using worst quality raw materials...

Just a long word, so people should make wiser decisions.

Regards,
FC.

used logitech g1 for 8-10 years until it click stopped.Used some budget logitech mouse and it started double clicking in 3-4 months .Moved to DAV2 it is closest to my fav microsoft intelli mouse, maybe 1.2 years and things are good. wanted to know about razer essential mouse how are they ?

I have had used the Logitech 403 for over 5 years. My. Older g400 over 7 or 8 years can't even remember...
It's still functioning, but just physically worn out over the exterior surface.
I think a lot depends on usage. 2x G403s lasted just over a year for me when I was playing CSGO actively (2016-18). The current one is working fine (3+ years) but then I don't play now.

Abso-damning-lutely...

Lemme rewind my first & only experience. Is a bit old but should put things in perspective.

I had bought the Razer DA for a costly 3200 back about 15~18 years ago.
That was pretty much expensive for the decade.

It developed a tiny click issue. Which was 50~50 occurring daily. Either single click won't get registered or double-clicked when not need.

So, the dealer who I got it from had promised that the RMA centre was in Bangalore. Which wasn't, until this issue develops & I contacted him for address.

According to him, following up-I had to msg Razer & arrange to send to Singapore. Which, I sent but Razer declined accepting the parcel since no receiving person's name was mentioned. They didn't send it back, nor communicated, and the courier company was a Damning fraud - nwither did they contact me.

Abiut 20 days later when, I contacted the Courier company, they said the parcel was destroyed since I failed to communicate. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah. [emoji23]

Back to 2020s decade=
I've seen many posts on FB in groups where many of you are present. Many friends, acquaintances who have used this garbage called Razer.

In true words, it is ultra-overhyped Fecal products. After about 20 years of using them on-off, ordering for friends etc... I definitely stand by my view - it's the worst product ever manufactured!

People fwil to understand that, if any Otg pays any gamer or funds their lives, to promote their products = it has to be worst quality. [emoji23]

I've never seen Corsair or Silverstone, etc. (to name a few; afaik or have tracked) creating mktg schemes using gamers to promote their products. Or even if they have & I haven't seen... The product quality when you use it, gives an example experience of how the brand is. Period.

This Kraken, I have seen is even worse than the RedGear HPs I have had bought over 4 yeara ago.

Their pads are pewling off, HW issues, etc.
Either of:
1) they're dumping their worst quality manufactured products into 3rd world countries bcoz well, people are foolish.
OR!
2) the brand's products itself is manufactured using worst quality raw materials...

Just a long word, so people should make wiser decisions.

Regards,
FC.
Pretty sure razer's quality has gone down horrendously over the past 10-15 years. i had an Abyssus v2 back in late 2000s. Absolutely the best mice I've ever owned, top notch build quality and components. It got damaged in a fire otherwise I'd still be using it.

Don't remember where, but saw it being dumped for 6k. It is only a matter of time as they really have to get rid of the stocks.

Also, should share the episode where Amazon didn't let me cancel the item within an hour of placing it, customer service couldn't cancel it, made me wait 3 days to reject the delivery, only for the item to have been already marked as delivered by the delivery person even before he rang the bell. I told him to take it back and only later realised that he had already marked it as delivered. Now have to wait further for the item to be marked as returned by the delivery person and then have the refund initiated, provided he does so.

Amazon customer service and experience has fallen remarkably over the years.

Last edited:
Don't remember where, but saw it being dumped for 6k. It is only a matter of time as they really have to get rid of the stocks.

Also, should share the episode where Amazon didn't let me cancel the item within an hour of placing it, made me wait 3 days to reject the delivery, only for the item to have been already marked as delivered by the delivery person even before he rang the bell. I told him to take it back and only later realised that he had already marked it as delivered. Now have to wait further for the item to be marked as return by the delivery person and then have the refund initiated, provided he does so.

Amazon customer service and experience has fallen remarkably over the years.
6k is very good price for xm3. Are you sure it was a new one and not renewed for 6k?

also you should raise the issue with cs now and let them know you have not got the product and that it is marked as delivered .

6k is very good price for xm3. Are you sure it was a new one and not renewed for 6k?

also you should raise the issue with cs now and let them know you have not got the product and that it is marked as delivered .
Yeah, that's what I don't remember, might have been unboxed in which case it is still good. Do get the feeling though that Sony has to get rid of it now as quickly as possible, so may be it will drop further or otherwise go out of stock.

For the Amazon issue, CS just states the usual wait period of 24-48 hours for the delivery partner to update. It will probably be done but really hate how the entire cancellation process works for some products, even though they are Prime ones, fulfilled by Amazon.

For another item, I couldn't cancel after 40 minutes because as per CS it was being processed by their fulfillment centre (item status was not even "Preparing for dispatch"). Was able to cancel only after the item was picked by courier after 2 days.

Back