Amazon India lightning deals

Not an amazon deal, but from IBHEJO ; https://www.ibhejo.com/logitech-g90...ith-powerplay-wireless-charging-compatibility

Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse With Powerplay Wireless Charging Compatibility @ 2478​

Will there be any specific day sale on computers components? Need to buy a mouse..

Logitech G903 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse With Powerplay Wireless Charging Compatibility​

https://www.ibhejo.com/logitech-g90...ith-powerplay-wireless-charging-compatibility

Logitechs logic validity is just 1 yr or by luck few more months after which double click or scroll issues persists. And not to say but same people again buying same logitechs to face same issues are also logitechs :snaphappy:
Was a long time logitech user since days of Mx518, then G600 then G300 and every one of them developed double click with the 518 taking the longest. I switched to dragonwar thor 4years back and its still going good.

Galaxy buds pro for 6849

(dont want create a thread)
offtopic: its good to buy from primeabgb over amazon ? thinking for a keyboard, - Logitech G213 Prodigy
amazon price 4k, where as primeabgb 3.5k ?
I got the same keyboard from PrimeABGB a while back and it came well packed. They did not charge for shipping to Mysore in my case. Just added 35₹ as packing charges.

Attachments

• 93914B15-FF3E-4C90-B4CB-C2807C411504.jpeg
    93914B15-FF3E-4C90-B4CB-C2807C411504.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 114
I got the same keyboard from PrimeABGB a while back and it came well packed. They did not charge for shipping to Mysore in my case. Just added 35₹ as packing charges.
yes, it was showing rs.35 to blr for me me as well. But their site says 14days delivery.
I was in little hurry so ordered a cosmic byte mech one from amazon, @3.3k reaching tomomorw morning. finger crossed, that it doesn turn out a cheap chinees crap.

Hey since you recommended this thought i'd ask if you knew what the difference between the 2 product numbers meant.
CT1000MX500SSD1 vs CT1000MX500SSD1(Z)
The former says "newer" model but is 100 bucks cheaper. TIA.
It has already been answered, there is no difference in the SSD itself.
Added to that, I found -
Thank you for contacting Crucial. The “Z” on our part numbers on Amazon signifies that your Crucial SSD will be shipped to you in Amazon Certified Frustration Free packaging. This packaging is easier to open and has less waste then typical retail packaging. You will still receive the same exact drive and all documentation, the packaging will just be different. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns on this so we can assist you further.
So it claims the packing would be different if that's a thing you consider.

Cosmicbyte is decent. Been using this since last Oct, has held up well.
You are right I am using https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0819ZQBDN for 6 months now and its working well.

Logitech Mouse are bound to get bad after 1yr, thats the story with me so I've decided not to spend much on those mouses as my current M331 started giving trouble as warranty period is over. Now thinking to but some other company mouse to see how it goes. Even wired ones are fine. Any recommendations guys?

You are right I am using https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0819ZQBDN for 6 months now and its working well.

Logitech Mouse are bound to get bad after 1yr, thats the story with me so I've decided not to spend much on those mouses as my current M331 started giving trouble as warranty period is over. Now thinking to but some other company mouse to see how it goes. Even wired ones are fine. Any recommendations guys?

I am using this keyboard.

And it’s good!!

Cosmicbyte is decent. Been using this since last Oct, has held up well.
i have been using cosmicbyte since last 2 years,my only complaint is with time i have seen keys have begun skipping either a controller issue or a key issue,but then my cherry mx board had failed aswell and i had to replace keys so this might be it. Also seen some lag over time.Heavy usage btw.

Just FYI for people, this won't work on normal desktop computers. Only for server grade hardware which utilizes Registered ECC memory.
Intel supports RDIMM on Alder Lake processors with the W680 chipset. Ryzen practically doesn't disable it but most consumer MoBos with the right chipset don't even allow enabling it in BIOS. In short, it can be used in consumer workstations as well if you are into memory intensive tasks.

Intel supports RDIMM on Alder Lake processors with the W680 chipset. Ryzen practically doesn't disable it but most consumer MoBos with the right chipset don't even allow enabling it in BIOS. In short, it can be used in consumer workstations as well if you are into memory intensive tasks.
Appreciate the info but as I said it won't work on "normal desktop computers". Workstation hardware is mostly same as server-grade. It's not something most consumers could out and buy on a retail store or website.

Appreciate the info but as I said it won't work on "normal desktop computers". Workstation hardware is mostly same as server-grade. It's not something most consumers could out and buy on a retail store or website.
That's true. On AMD side, you do have to go for Epyc as otherwise consumer boards only end up supporting UDIMM for ECC. Certainly not something that individuals would purchase off Amazon, perhaps more for business users.

Back