Amazon India lightning deals

Quote the budget and the requirement.
There are USB & wifi printers as well.
under 20k but would prefer around 10k

usage: basic documents printing school/work and colored prints for some projects

features-
- b/w and colored print with decent quality/dpi
- scanner preferred
- should work over ethernet
- better if it does not have wifi
- low maintainance
- ink doesn't cost furtune

go for wifi printers they are the best you can keep them in one unused space , i also had preference for ethernet but than wifi allows to move them and place them anywhere .Avoid canon printers they are ink guzlers for black print out they still mix color from color cartridges . if you will be using it for volumes of prints go for tank printers.i would rather recommend visiting a local cartridge refill guy and ask him which printer is no nonsense for third party cartridge refill etc.

usage: basic documents printing school/work and colored prints for some projects

features-
- scanner preferred
- low maintainance
If you can do with only b/w printer then the best option would be a laser printer. All other requirements can be met by it but at your max end of budget

features-
- scanner preferred
- low maintainance
Epson EcoTank L3250 A4 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer Ink https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09N3LHV2X/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_Y8T29QBCY4X0V5G6YG34

Epson Inktanks comes with inks already with sealed packed.

While Black ink will be much larger than other three.

Like when other three are 30ml black will be 60ml when sold outside.

Normally inks that comes with the package comes for around 2000 or odd pages. No questions asked.

I bought my L3150 in March,2020 and I & my kid are using even after 3 lockdowns and 2 years of online classes complete with all printed forms.

But the essential thing noticed is that one should use regularly or even at least weekly once because the tubes from the inktanks to printer head will get clogged so might need expert cleaning as it happened to me last year.
And the local printer professional which I use from just dial suggested me the above precautions.

So told the same to my kid.
Never forget this.

The amazon card discount is capped at 658rs D:
Some people have reviewed that this monitor is about 23000 on samsung website sometime ago.

I have started to read reviews to see how much people bought it for actually both Amazon and Flipkart are making fool of customers by hiking the price so much and then giving 50-60% off.
it is very easy to get excited and order it when you see something expensive going for so low but there is cunning business strategy behind it .

Some people have reviewed that this monitor is about 23000 on samsung website sometime ago.

I have started to read reviews to see how much people bought it for actually both Amazon and Flipkart are making fool of customers by hiking the price so much and then giving 50-60% off.
it is very easy to get excited and order it when you see something expensive going for so low but there is cunning business strategy behind it .
I never heard of G7 at 23k, if it was, that was a pricing error. G7 has been 45k or so. Also, this is a 2K 240Hz monitor, so not sure how it is "expensive".

I never heard of G7 at 23k, if it was, that was a pricing error. G7 has been 45k or so. Also, this is a 2K 240Hz monitor, so not sure how it is "expensive".
I understand. This may not be that cheap and reviewer could have made mistake with other model but I was generally speaking for all stuffs that better read and find out if it has gone low and not to get excited too early.
When any car is stolen it goes to a so called "body shop" where all its parts are removed and fitted to different other cars. When local law enforcement catches up all the owner gets is a broken or patched up car if at all, all parts are found and then even insurance can't be claimed.

Who is doing this? Chinese?
This is called "Organised Crime Syndicate".

So when every product comes stamped with " Made in China" How can we know where it came from. Tell me.
To make a fake product look like original from a brand like JBL is not going to easy. You need have access to same materials and almost same technology that the brand has .

I don't think Indian manufacturers can and will be able to do that kind of faking with big brands to a level where a consumer is still in believe that he owns original unless he takes to customer care.

I often buy camping stuff and in Nepal I seen some top brands camping equipment faked right to the almost every detail.it is very easily to get fooled between original and fake one . You really have to know the material and packaging details to be able to point out which one is fake and which one is original .

Infact fake one are in some cases better than the original one because the design is copied same but fake one has been further modified a little .

Best part is even the price is almost same as original brand one.

Last edited:
Is it possible the sale ones are the returned pieces? Some are getting March 2022 stock while some are getting sep 2021 stock, its so weird

I doubt a manufacturer will pull something like that off (only Samsung really knows.)
tbh it's not that surprising, it's a 2 year old model now so there's bound to be some older manufactured units.

Can confirm that the price of Samsung S20 FE 5G is down to ₹27,695 with Amazon Pay ICICI Card.
This is the lowest price till date so those waiting for a good deal should go for it.
Oh man saw this just now. How many managed to get it at this price?
That's such a very good value imo.

Back