Amazon India lightning deals

Please explain your first sentence to a layman(I mean not really skilled person!)
That's a 12 core processor. Unless one is running a virtualization lab, for most users that many cores are not required. Most applications( like games, word processor, browser) uses 1 to 4 cores.

That's a 12 core processor. Unless one is running a virtualization lab, for most users that many cores are not required. Most applications( like games, word processor, browser) uses 1 to 4 cores.
Oh you meant in that aspect of getting max number of cores engaged. I guess my usage of Ableton Live can kinda justify 12 core usage.

Sony WF-1000XM3 Industry Leading Active Noise Cancellation True Wireless (TWS) Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with 32hr Battery Life, Alexa Voice Control & mic for Phone Calls Suitable for Workout, WFH (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07T81554H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_V6SFCGV1NV96DNG536H6

Great price. I also had 1000 off coupon so effectively its 8990. Plus additional 500 rupees off over and above 5% cash back via ICICI Amazon card. So effective price is 8k.

Sony WF-1000XM3 Industry Leading Active Noise Cancellation True Wireless (TWS) Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with 32hr Battery Life, Alexa Voice Control & mic for Phone Calls Suitable for Workout, WFH (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07T81554H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_V6SFCGV1NV96DNG536H6

Great price. I also had 1000 off coupon so effectively its 8990. Plus additional 500 rupees off over and above 5% cash back via ICICI Amazon card. So effective price is 8k.
This had 2000 off coupon plus card discount making it about 7k they later made coupon Rs 1000.

Almost bought it but members here suggested to wait.

This is really good but many have complained of comfortable fitting and there are better options which might soon see same price range.

So waiting.

This had 2000 off coupon plus card discount making it about 7k they later made coupon Rs 1000.

Almost bought it but members here suggested to wait.

This is really good but many have complained of comfortable fitting and there are better options which might soon see same price range.

So waiting.

Sony is considered best for NC. Even AirPods Pro are not that good compared to NC even though the AirPods May have better compatibility with iOS. So if you really want to go ahead then you should as this price is really good.

Sony is considered best for NC. Even AirPods Pro are not that good compared to NC even though the AirPods May have better compatibility with iOS. So if you really want to go ahead then you should as this price is really good.
From the review s that I have read..when it was launched 3 years ago it was industry leading but many brands have caught up now on ANC too.

Ofcourse Sony is still leading with their latest one but this is not the latest.

It is good deal none the less.

Beside I also wanted some sweat and water resistant to some extent .

I wanted Sony Wfsp-800N perfect for workout too and good fit for jogging too .

I bought it too but Got lost through Rahul USA service and now I am in discussion with them about it. Hoping to resolve it with them.

I will wait for workout friendly buds.
Hope I can find wfsp-800N at good price in India.

Got mine at 8k

Attachments

• IMG_20220509_125402.jpg
    IMG_20220509_125402.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 96
I doubt a manufacturer will pull something like that off (only Samsung really knows.)
tbh it's not that surprising, it's a 2 year old model now so there's bound to be some older manufactured units.
You'd think they'd have cleared Sept stock by now.

Did it come with 11 ootb? Some want that
Beside I also wanted some sweat and water resistant to some extent .

I wanted Sony Wfsp-800N perfect for workout too and good fit for jogging too .

I bought it too but Got lost through Rahul USA service and now I am in discussion with them about it. Hoping to resolve it with them.

I will wait for workout friendly buds.
Hope I can find wfsp-800N at good price in India.
If you were ordering from the US did you consider Aftershockz ? that work with bone conduction.

This sony Sony WF-1000XM3 from reviews i remember from over two years ago suffers from breakups between left and right earbud in strong wifi signal environments.

Last edited:
Back