Amazon India lightning deals

haha that's the same drive being sold in a 500k desktop:

Attachments

• Overpriced Computers! - WAN Show July 22, 2022 5-10 screenshot.png
    Overpriced Computers! - WAN Show July 22, 2022 5-10 screenshot.png
    758.8 KB · Views: 161
It seems SSD prices are finally seeing a cut.
Yes, You can expect more price drops due to over supply of NAND flash.

Unless someone at the Nand flash factory trips over the extension cord and causes a global shortage. ;)

Last edited:
I got 100+60 as cashback.
Probably the 15% up to 100 cb on 1st electronics item purchase & 10% up to 100 on min shopping of 500 coupon.
just bought one, came to 2817 with coupon
Just treat it as a bit better performing than dram less ssd like crucial BX500 & you won't be disappointed.

Even though it's a good deal but
I will suggest everyone to buy carefully this drive. The performance is so bad that you can only use this for windows drive only. It drop 1500 MB/S to only 250-300 in just after 4-5 minutes of continues writing of data and that even big videos files. Telling from personal experience as i had one for a long time and replaced with gen 4 one.
Screenshot_20220725-114026-774.png

Damn missed it
It's not worth it man. Find something better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, is this your 1st nvme ssd to be used as boot drive or going to use it as secondary drive for storage/other tasks.
Definitely not my boot drive. I already have 2 regular SSD which are almost full.

Yes, this is my first NVMe SSD for extra storage and Autodesk application installs.

It's not worth it man. Find something better.

I might cancel this lol the projected delivery date is like August 22nd.

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?
I can't offer any other suggestions as i have used only 5 ssds till now. But every other drives including samsung sata 860, gigabyte nvme 250, wd green 860, adata s50 lite gen 4 1 TB are very good and performed/performing as it should; but the kingston nv1-E i will say to avoid strictly for daily data transfers.

Definitely not my boot drive. I already have 2 regular SSD which are almost full.

Yes, this is my first NVMe SSD for extra storage and Autodesk application installs.
In that case just fyi, this drive has weak sustained writing & also weak mixed random 4k read write operations. Try to keep sequential file write operations below 200GB in one go & try to install it in a position where airflow from fan is there & no hot air exhaust from graphics card(aka below the card position).

WD SN570 is a good option which despite not having dram can still leave many dram ssd behind when it comes to performance.

Bought Dayzo stand during the sale and it's pretty strong. Good product.
BTW, I had purchased this for my tablet and it broke the same day. It is listed as Non Returnable so now there is an "investigation" ongoing. In the past some non returnable products were just taken back on being defective, so kind of surprised they are wasting so much time on taking back a 700 bucks item.

BTW, I had purchased this for my tablet and it broke the same day. It is listed as Non Returnable so now there is an "investigation" ongoing. In the past some non returnable products were just taken back on being defective, so kind of surprised they are wasting so much time on taking back a 700 bucks item.

Keep contacting them. Most of the time they just delay and delay until the customer give up since it's low price ticket item.

Back