Amazon India lightning deals

Shows 63K with discount.

What is the difference between that and this for RS 32900?
Buy it for the HDDs inside but WD NAS are crap & very unsecure(one of their NAS series became notorious for causing data loss to many users where due to a security vulnerability anybody could use a simple command to trigger format on that specific model NAS accessible via internet & many did it to erase data just as a prank/lesson to WD users).

Buy it for the HDDs inside but WD NAS are crap & very unsecure(one of their NAS series became notorious for causing data loss to many users where due to a security vulnerability anybody could use a simple command to trigger format on that specific model NAS accessible via internet & many did it to erase data just as a prank/lesson to WD users).
Yes, I seen the post about it when it happened over on MalwareTips.

I stopped using HDDs long ago. So won't be buying this, however I do appreciate the good advice. :)

Shows 63K with discount.

What is the difference between that and this for RS 32900?

Edit
OK nevermind the second one is 4TB
One gets 4x6tb drives and a Nas box for 63k. @16k for each drive you still save on buying this The NAS is free. Which I will graciously accept :D
And if you are lucky, there is a 1Lak LG gift card or 150g if Gold if you are even more lucky.

Last edited:
USB C Hub

PiBOX India USB C to USB Adapter Multiport, USB C to USB A 4 Port Hub, USB-C to USB Hub 3.0, USB Hub 2.0, for MacBook Pro, iMac 2021, USB Splitter Aluminum Alloy, Color Gray

https://amzn.eu/d/2lv1nu7

349 Rs
Can this be used on this port?

1663749538819.png

I asked as last time when I connected my phone either for data transfer or charging nothing happened. Hence wanted to confirm.
You might need to turn on OTG function in your phone before connecting it for data transfer.

Mybad, I misunderstood.

The port on your MoBo might not be working, is there anything (other than your phone) you can connect to test? If the port is working, the TypeC hub should work too.

You might need to turn on OTG function in your phone before connecting it for data transfer.

Mybad, I misunderstood.

The port on your MoBo might not be working, is there anything (other than your phone) you can connect to test? If the port is working, the TypeC hub should work too.
Just tried my wifes Oneplus phone and it worked perfectly.
As for the hub, its too short, I might need to use some usb-c extension cable then...

Last edited:
One gets 4x6tb drives and a Nas box for 63k. @16k for each drive you still save on buying this The NAS is free. Which I will graciously accept :D
And if you are lucky, there is a 1Lak LG gift card or 150g if Gold if you are even more lucky.
Only problem is, the handling of amazon is notorious(even in US) when it comes to HDD/related products. Even if the HDDs are shipped inside NAS I still doubt amazon handling to deliver it to a buyer's home without suffering major physical shocks.

The price i see is 5827 and even at that price, no. The better mx500 dipped to around 5200 last time and it might this time too. Better to wait and see.
At these discounted prices, the question of reliability does come into the picture given that the average price for 1Tb was around 8k.

Def a good buy for 4500, if you need a cabinet. 2x200mm rgb fans, item weight is 8kg, so it s not flimsy, not very sturdy either.
I'm looking for some cabinet deals, any idea in tomorrows sale there might be some good raw deals? Or a specific computer components day..

Back