Amazon India lightning deals

Yeah man and the prices here are prohibitive!

Do check Amazon out though. I plan on getting a couple of sets.
I might get them from US but there too prices are high but not kidney/organ loot like here.

I bought a set for me nephew couple months back. Using that as reference, there doesn't seem to be any discounts. They're selling at regular prices.
The prime focus of sales are only phones, tv and other electronics stuff followed by clothing and kitchenware. Nobody gives a damn about toys and other such stuff etc.

Thats hows Indian market for firangi toys hence hardly anyone cares to launch any latest or decent stuff here..

Are all the genuine deals gone? I was looking for a gaming laptop with 1650/3050 but there were so many models and I didn't know the usual prices. I'm ideally looking for 5600/3050/144 at a reasonable price, if possible.
Also any deal for a bluetooth neckband? I don't want earbuds. My wired earphone is really messing with my work.
And a bluetooth portable speaker.

Also doesn't anyone know of how EMI works? Any site selling gaming laptops and offering the same at 0% or minimal interest %? Trying to grab this sale opportunity to pick up a good one.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Are all the genuine deals gone? I was looking for a gaming laptop with 1650/3050 but there were so many models and I didn't know the usual prices. I'm ideally looking for 5600/3050/144 at a reasonable price, if possible.
Also any deal for a bluetooth neckband? I don't want earbuds. My wired earphone is really messing with my work.

Also doesn't anyone know of how EMI works? Any site selling gaming laptops and offering the same at 0% or minimal interest %? Trying to grab this sale opportunity to pick up a good one.

Thanks.
Under 60k will be a good price, under 50k is a great deal.

If you find any good deal please tag me as well, my brother is looking to upgrade and not sure if he should wait for newer models or buy something this festive season.
His laptop will be 3yrs old next month so the upgrade https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07RRQBC1S

Under 60k will be a good price, under 50k is a great deal.

See TIBG deals in telegram

The only bad experience I've personally had is because of the operating system. Mine came with webOS so I couldn't install android apps
yes, can't install android apps and LG's app store is limited with some stupid useless apps. All other popular apps like netflix, prime video, disney hotstar etc works smoothly.

Thanks.
You can check Croma as well as it has laptops with 5600H and 3050 for below 60k (I suppose few are 120 Hz). Problem is always shipping since they only ship from local stores to a limited area.

Back