Amazon India lightning deals

Glad that it is. I have an RMA case open for my SSD, let's see what kind of process they have. If they ask me to pay for shipping outside India though, might as well take the L and move on. Shipping will probably be more than I paid for the drive.

Glad that it is. I have an RMA case open for my SSD, let's see what kind of process they have. If they ask me to pay for shipping outside India though, might as well take the L and move on. Shipping will probably be more than I paid for the drive.
I also bought the same brand SSD it's on the way but it comes with amazon 7 days replacement. if u received DOA why didn't u raise a replacement request

Noctua is excellent no doubt. But the Nidec Gentle typhoon (just google them) I suggested does go under the radar more often in India. But it's a legendary fan in the pc building community. In terms of reliability, Nidec is a major corporation and their fans are used in most of the servers. This fan being dual ball bearing will last you for decades. I do own Noctuas myself and you could split the difference between the NF A12x25 and Gentle Typhoons.
Apart from that Silverstone air blazer mentioned by @Slayer88 fan is also a great option around rs. 700-800. If you're looking to install 5-6 fans then p12 all the way. For 2-4 fans Silverstone air blazer or the gentle typhoon gets my vote.

I agree. The nidec gentle typhoons are legendary. I own both nidec gentle typhoons and some noctua stuff, the nidec is better. You need to import it (other than the link posted for adata) at least the original nidec branded ones but its worth every penny. My CPU cooler is noctua but my case fans are all nidec. They've lasted me years. I've had maybe one or two failures, my PC runs 24x7. Very quiet and cool. Good find but personally I would (and did) import the nidec branded ones.

where is 45% coupon? i dont see it in amazon page.
Missed this. It's probably out of stock now with appario. Coupons only show for that seller. If it's there, nothing special to be done it'll be there just below the price.

Edit: similar, if a little more expensive, if you need it: Crucial RAM 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 (or 2933MHz or 2666MHz) Desktop Memory CT8G4DFRA32A https://amzn.eu/d/e51EX0j

Missed this. It's probably out of stock now with appario. Coupons only show for that seller. If it's there, nothing special to be done it'll be there just below the price.
Click on " New from...price*** " and then select appario retail and then coupan will be applied at checkout. Available for me. If you want i can order for you.

Because the rest of my components arrived after the 7 day period had passed.
That is why you should always have something like this just to test ssd if the system in which it is to be be used hasn't been assembled yet & the brand service centre is too far.

That is why you should always have something like this just to test ssd if the system in which it is to be be used hasn't been assembled yet & the brand service centre is too far.
well, ideally, yeah, but a couple of flaws with that being 1. if i'm using the enclosure and the ssd for the first time, i don't know if the enclosure might be faulty if the ssd is not being detected. 2. nvme m.2 enclosures seem to be around 2k, i paid 3.1k for the drive itself.

Patriot Memory Viper Steel Series DDR4 8GB 3200MHz Performance Memory Module - PVS48G320C6, Single @ 2k
hi, did you order this? it shows it'll be dispatched in 2-3 weeks

Edit: similar, if a little more expensive, if you need it: Crucial RAM 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 (or 2933MHz or 2666MHz) Desktop Memory CT8G4DFRA32A https://amzn.eu/d/e51EX0j
hi, just checked the price again, now its 3499 with 45% coupon for 1 item. I think its best to order viper steel series @2k , but shipping will take more time i guess.

hi, can you suggest me if this will be good on b360 board?, actually i have single 2400mhz stick, i just need dual channel memory for my system. can i buy two of this or crucial 2666 cl19?

hi, can you suggest me if this will be good on b360 board?, actually i have single 2400mhz stick, i just need dual channel memory for my system. can i buy two of this or crucial 2666 cl19?
this is the exact model of my current ram?, can i just buy this? or change to crucial 2666mhz

Last edited by a moderator:

this is the exact model of my current ram?, can i just buy this? or change to crucial 2666mhz

Best to make a new thread for this, don't want to clog up the deals thread

Back