Amazon India lightning deals

I was hoping the Prime Exclusive sale would have a bigger price drop but they just reduced the prices by 1 rupee lol.

SSD prices falling is quite interesting! Thanks for letting me now!
I don't have an immediate need for an SSD but on the lookout for a good deal. So I'm happy to wait.
Is there any rough timeframe till when the prices might drop? weeks or month(s)?
Indian prices are lagging in general but prices are really falling in US. 2TB - SN570 is 99$, SN770 120$ had gone below 110$ on sale, samsung 980 pro today is 129$.
In amazon india, SN570 1tb looks good esp after 10% discount price goes below 5k. 2tb is ok too after discount. Faster ones seem to have higher price still.

I am also taking my time. SN570 is cheap enough and competitive with US prices, so you can probably buy that if you want if you get 10% discount. But i will buy faster one just in case the disk to gpu streaming tech takes off. Kingston KC3000 is about 14k now in other stores, was 17k but there is still some space left i think as Samsung 980 pro has gone to 130$ in USA.

I was hoping the Prime Exclusive sale would have a bigger price drop but they just reduced the prices by 1 rupee lol.

SSD prices falling is quite interesting! Thanks for letting me now!
I don't have an immediate need for an SSD but on the lookout for a good deal. So I'm happy to wait.
Is there any rough timeframe till when the prices might drop? weeks or month(s)?
After posting losses, DRAM and NAND manufacturers have started curtailing production. Though, the prices are still expected to decline due to excessive inventory and are expected to hit bottom in the next 2-3 months. After that they are gonna remain stable or will again start rising.

Prime membership worth every rupee! :p

1 rupee.jpg

Now the prices have been slashed below the pre sale quotes
E. G AIYIMA amp was selling at 6500 before a few days of the sale and now it's around 6100... Similarly with all other products as well..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230504-162159.png
    Screenshot_20230504-162159.png
    454.5 KB · Views: 151
Any good Laptop on sale? Looking for something with 3050/Ti~3060 GPU in range of 70k for good model I can increase the budget by 10k+/-
Flipkart - 16gb at 65k rs with SBI cc

Another one - 77.5k with SBI cc
Check reviews for both if you're purchasing.

Last edited:
Back