Amazon India lightning deals

I would say that even going for one without a head rest is also good looks minimal. I have one with head rest and don't usually rest my head while working/playing
Any good single monitor arm deal?
I am using a similar chair for a decade or so, bought locally. While most of the time i don't use headrest, i do use it occasionally so i don't think its useless.
If i were to buy a new chair, i would buy it with headrest. We can use these chairs for years, no need to skimp on this stuff.

for smart lights, I stick with Philips Wiz (they work with alexa, google, smartthings, and homekit via homebridge).

I have replaced all my other brands' smart lights (Mi, yeelight, tuya) to wiz this year because they work seemlessly without glitching out with my homekit setup. I can conveniently talk to my apple watch and control them. All of them run on an isolated vlan without the need for opening pinhole ports for individual lights. Apple TV acts as a bridge so I can control them on LTE also. I have 16 wiz lights now.

This might have been TMI. Even if you're not invested in the apple ecosystem, wiz is the most polished experience then yeelight then Mi (which is also rebadged yeelight), and then everything else.

Side note : yeelight have lasted the longest without a single failure : 4 lights over 3.5 years.

Last edited:
Could you pls suggest one such? Most prefer slim profile and not hunky looking.

Pick any chair from Herman Miller, Haworth, Steelcase or any reputed office chair companies based on your budget. Never ever buy from local companies. They dont sell online, visit offline stores, try out for few hours and buy the most comfortable one which suits your personality. There is no single good chair for everybody.

Pick any chair from Herman Miller, Haworth, Steelcase or any reputed office chair companies based on your budget. Never ever buy from local companies. They dont sell online, visit offline stores, try out for few hours and buy the most comfortable one which suits your personality. There is no single good chair for everybody.
Using one from local guy for 10 years or so. Has served my purpose and have no body pain issues - and i use my pc a lot.

Has it ever happened with anyone here that a phone purchased from Amazon is stuck at out for delivery since 2 days?
I purchased a OP 11 and it was supposed to be delivered on Saturday evening.. but its still stuck in 'out for delivery'.
Customer care has no clue whats happenning and just keeps on promising that it will be delivered within 24 hours.
Also I ordered a lot of other items at same time and those are getting delivered on time.

Has it ever happened with anyone here that a phone purchased from Amazon is stuck at out for delivery since 2 days?
I purchased a OP 11 and it was supposed to be delivered on Saturday evening.. but its still stuck in 'out for delivery'.
Customer care has no clue whats happenning and just keeps on promising that it will be delivered within 24 hours.
Also I ordered a lot of other items at same time and those are getting delivered on time.
Happened it once with friend's laptop, but that got delivered next night. Customer care people are the ones who can help.

It happens at the most random of times. I had faced it twice once it was delivered after multiple calls and the other was returned to the seller without delivery. Could be the package was damaged in the latter case. But you can contact CC and tell them to escalate this issue with the delivery team in your locality.

Did you happen to exchange with another phone? Not sure about your case but last month when I bought a phone through exchange offer it was stuck with 'out for delivery' for five days as the delivery person specially deputed for exchange of phones was not available as told by the customer care.

Did you happen to exchange with another phone? Not sure about your case but last month when I bought a phone through exchange offer it was stuck with 'out for delivery' for five days as the delivery person specially deputed for exchange of phones was not available as told by the customer care.
yes I did exchange.. could be the reason

Back