Amazon India lightning deals

The only scam is the MRP printed on these stickers which is a complete joke,

When these stickers are printed they can put whatever price they want has the MRP, so in general MRP is a SCAM.

You only need a label printer and you can put whatever price you want has MRP.

You think the fans ordered from MD computers will say 499 MRP? I think not!
MRP for imported products is a joke. However, direct importers always price it less when they sell directly. MD is obviously reselling the product imported by someone else.

Got delivery of the Corsair ML120 PRO LED Fans and price on the back of the box clearly shows Rs.499/- :

Same fan though on MD Computers is listed at Rs.800/- : Corsair ML120 PRO LED Red Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan
Received the fans today. The MRP is 499 and they are still selling for 498 on Amazon.

The packaging and unboxing experience is nothing like a 500 rupee fan. The fan itself has excellent build quality and feels very sturdy (and heavy too). The corners with screw holes are gapped from the main body via rubber dampers. They have 5 years warranty. Everything seems premium about these.

All this leaves me confused, what's the catch? Why do they have 499 MRP. Is this a bad batch or something? The import date is June 2023.

Blue fans are still selling for 1800 on Amazon.

I would have bought more if there was a way to switch off the red LEDs without damaging anything.

Received the fans today. The MRP is 499 and they are still selling for 498 on Amazon.

The packaging and unboxing experience is nothing like a 500 rupee fan. The fan itself has excellent build quality and feels very sturdy (and heavy too). The corners with screw holes are gapped from the main body via rubber dampers. They have 5 years warranty. Everything seems premium about these.

All this leaves me confused, what's the catch? Why do they have 499 MRP. Is this a bad batch or something? The import date is June 2023.

I would have bought more if there was a way to switch off the red LEDs without damaging anything.
its 450 on MD Comp now

Dont worry after packaging or delivery charges you may end up losing 100 more.
Says 900 no other charges so seems like free delivery.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 17-39-59 Checkout.png

I am completely confused lol

Even internationally, this is supposed to retail at 30-40 USD. It has to be a faulty batch or something lol.

Just that Acro is now Corsair's import partner too, and I think they have stopped producing these. So importing in bulk (might be cheaper in India) and selling off. Just my guess. In my opinion, the Arctic P12s might still be a better deal if you don't need Red lighting

Arctic P12s might still be a better deal if you don't need Red lighting
Arctic P12 is no longer available at a price where it makes sense. I bought it last year for 600, now it's selling for 2000+, if it's even available.

Damn bro, you made me order one. If I don't have the same experience, I'm gonna hold you for this 498! Kidding of course

Yeah the fans are definitely legit and look like to be of great quality.

Is MicrocenterIndia legit? They have it for 450 and I wouldnt mind buying another two and having a 4 set in my PC.

Seen them active on FB, seems legit.

Yeah the fans are definitely legit and look like to be of great quality.

Is MicrocenterIndia legit? They have it for 450 and I wouldnt mind buying another two and having a 4 set in my PC.

Pretending to be the Indian subsidiary of a major US retailer without having any ties to it, I would stay away

Also have you checked their refund/return policy?
For anything DOA, they require YOU to check it with multiple motherboards/CPUs/RAMs etc, take a video of that, all within 7 days of delivery, and then they'll consider replacing the product. Sounds like a bunch of entitled pricks to me.

Back