Amazon India lightning deals

I have a very basic pc case (cooler master elite 311) with provision for only one 120mm fan on the side panel. The graphic card gets really hot during gaming. Would the corsair fan be of any help to bring down temperatures? Or would i better off getting a new case altogether? Also, the Mb has only one header for the fan which is being used for the exhaust fan

Is it possible to disable the LED?
Is it not possible to do so without causing any damage. The fans have a 5 year warranty so that would void it.

The LEDs are on the outer edge of the circular PCB and most likely they can be broken off using bend nose pliers.

One can try sticking black electrical tape on the LED, it might work as the LEDs are kinda dim.

don't go for bx series!
Ngl it's sort of annoying when someone makes a statement like this without providing any reasoning.
I'm not asking for any sort of proof or data, mind you, just, what is the reason for the recommendation or opinion?
I have a very basic pc case (cooler master elite 311) with provision for only one 120mm fan on the side panel. The graphic card gets really hot during gaming. Would the corsair fan be of any help to bring down temperatures? Or would i better off getting a new case altogether? Also, the Mb has only one header for the fan which is being used for the exhaust fan
It's a pretty bad case with not great thermals. But, if you can't replace it right now, you can use something like this if your motherboard doesn't have enough fan headers https://mdcomputers.in/deepcool-fh-04-dp-f04pwm-hub.html

I'm not asking for any sort of proof or data, mind you, just, what is the reason for the recommendation or opinion?
BX series doesn't have DRAM cache.
The SSD is cheap and still worth it over an HDD any day.

Unless your use case is heavy like editing videos or a lot of read/writes then you don't really need a DRAM cache. I'm using many DRAM-less SSDs and they're working just fine and I'm happy with it. That said, I also have SSDs with DRAM cache.

Ngl it's sort of annoying when someone makes a statement like this without providing any reasoning.

It's a pretty bad case with not great thermals. But, if you can't replace it right now, you can use something like this if your motherboard doesn't have enough fan headers https://mdcomputers.in/deepcool-fh-04-dp-f04pwm-hub.html
bx series is more prone to failure due to low end controllers. MX series on other hand is a solid one. plus I have one for more than 4 years or so!

Back