Amazon India lightning deals

Do use the additional 5% Coupon available on the product page.
Did you get both 10% card discount AND this 5% coupon discount simulataneosly? For me it seems to be one OR the other, not both.

Edit: NVM, for card discount to apply, the cart value should be >5k after that 5% discount

1691327794196.png

Shows 4.4k now
Price increased now but I don't suggest spending even 3500 on a dramless sata ssd or 4-4.5k on good dram sata ssd(crucial MX500) if pc has NVMe slot(WD SN570 1TB beats any sata ssd hands down while still being similar priced/cheaper that too with better build quality.

Ordered Seagate firecuda 530 2TB for my Proxmox Server -> https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0971D2WWL/
Very good deal considering the performance, and also considering that most offers are on 1tb drives only and 2tbs cost 12-15k anyway. This one is screaming fast.

Right now its cheaper than WD black sn850x and Samsung 980pro.
All its variants have 2x the endurance and can go at 2GBps post exausting the write cache too.
Almost ordered the 850x , the order failed, and then I came across this lol. 1.2k off on SBI card.

EDIT - Drive data sheet

Last edited:
One more item that many of you may not consider a 'deal'. Shipping seems to be free during the sale.
Bought it because the front USB 3.0 ports on one of my cabinets were failing. here
My Amazon review, (note the single handed use)
I wanted additional USB 3.0 & 2.0 ports on the front panel of my PC. And I wanted to be able to use them single handed. This product is perfect for me. And, it works very well. See attached pics - with a Toshiba USB 2.0 UFD and a USB 3.0 SanDisk UFD.
Might buy one more.
And, I didn't know that stuff like this existed.

rts 3 Port USB Hub

Attachments

• Capture_2023-08-07_121945.jpg
    Capture_2023-08-07_121945.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Capture_2023-08-07_122007.jpg
    Capture_2023-08-07_122007.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Capture_2023-08-07_122021.jpg
    Capture_2023-08-07_122021.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 57
guys,
For anyone who wanted to own a camping gas stove....
some very nice deals. hurry up and grab it.
I checked the prices on Aliexpress also and they are almost same.

Here are the list

Rs 1194

More ligther version but generally not very strong ( suitable for solo or 2 person )
Rs 662

This one is similar as first one ( so you can buy any one) My suggestion the first one is little more efficient.

This one is not a lightning deal but still a good deal.
Very High output but will also take lot of gas so my suggestion not efficient but powerful( more suitable for serious trekker and in cold conditions who want quick hot waters)

JBL CSLM20B

Which dealers are those? As far as I know there is no "highly reputed pc components dealer" in entire India which has a policy of not selling inferior products. There are only shady dealers & good dealers who also sell some shady products.

Let’s keep discussions out of this thread please? I think me and quite a few people have notifications on every post here, and it would be really awesome if that post were a lightning deal :)

Back