Amazon India lightning deals

Acer 109 cm (43 inches) I Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV AR43AR2851UDFL (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/0npeReO

Is this a good deal @20.5k?
One of my relative has asked if he should buy this.
I have no idea about tv's tbh and also i absolutely hate acer .
Any other alternatives from brands like lg,samsung,sony etc in 20-30k budget(lower the better)

Posts that asks mod for cleanup, or asking to stick to deals are the inflammatory post that truly derails the thread not discussion on products that's in deal. If a product is in deal, the posters should be able to post about it, discuss better products or suggest different sites or different product for the need. Those who wants only deals should sign up in many deals site, there are also telegram and WhatsApp groups for the same, even there high chance they'll find discussion!

Acer 109 cm (43 inches) I Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV AR43AR2851UDFL (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/0npeReO

Is this a good deal @20.5k?
One of my relative has asked if he should buy this.
I have no idea about tv's tbh and also i absolutely hate acer .
Any other alternatives from brands like lg,samsung,sony etc in 20-30k budget(lower the better)
I am using since more than 1.5 years, Quite Happy

I was referring to:-
And I had bought it then, you can see it here:-
I thought I was something important to share; avoid confusion.

I was referring to:-
And I had bought it then, you can see it here:-
I thought I was something important to share; avoid confusion.
Right..

The 15 Feet banana cable with 4 banana connectors is a real good one, it's pure copper and gold plated metal connectors... Lol 4 metal banana connectors cost upwards of 499 on Amazon.
If I hadn't purchased the full stick of rohs certified banana connectors already I would have definitely bought this

This deal is back:

1696260893469.png

why is this so cheap? is it one of those drives that dies suddenly?
View attachment 179264
It is an ext HDD, there are other cheaper portable ext HDDs, so that one is expensive. Not sure why you think it is cheap?

Back