Amazon India lightning deals

Amazon smart plug available for 500 (₹300 coupon)

unknown.png

P.S. It was available for the same price during last sale. I had bought, but it was faulty, so I had to return after a month. Got full refund as it was under warranty.

It's not the same, Solimo is lower quality than Amazon. The one I linked is in the same brand umbrella as Echo devices. They're usually very high quality.
What is the difference between this one and amazon solimo smart plug. Both are 6amp?
A: Solimo - All Solimo smart devices work with "Smartlife" app. Which is a Chinese Company Tuya. Wipro/Helea/Syska/Halonix all work with Smartlife app because all buy devices from Tuya and just add brand name. The server for this is in China.

theres no quality wise difference . Both will require a china server
All smartPlugs are same shxt except those which can be flashed with tasmota
@rsaeon and @rahuljawale are the standing experts on this , Either its Tasmota capable or it same hadrware of Wipro/Helea/Syska/Halonix with Smartlife app

the point being theres no mid way .All import the same hardware rebrand it and sell it
So you are either out or in . Both plugs you refer have exact same warranty , same hardware so what difference it makes > Both selling you as a product the same way

I use Adgaurd DNS service , people ask what difference it makes
Its exact same shit as Google DNS , with you being sold as commodity with Adguard service giving me an option to be knowing where i am being sold to ........

Last edited:

WD SN580 1TB for Rs 5,400 is a way better deal than the Samsung 980 imo.
Samsung with SBI card can get it for $4855; do you still think WD is better? I am planning to get the Samsung so the question

Western Digital WD Blue SN580 NVMe 1TB, Upto 4150MB/s, 5 Y Warranty, PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 @ 5k + 10% SBI = 4.5k

Just ordered one

amazon basics Rj45 Cat-6 Ethernet Cable - 1gbps - 25ft/7.6m - Black @ 179

FEDUS Cat6 Ethernet Cable - 550MHZ / 10gbps - 49ft/15m @ 356 [lot of other lengths available]

Above + RJ45 plugs + crimper should let me upgrade all my cables to 10 gigs

Nice find! I bought one. It's too good a deal to pass up. Except I paid ~4.75k. It's day like these when I regret getting my SBI cashback card.
The price dropped by 600 while I was adding it to cart on PC, to check the final price on phone app lol. This PCIe 4.0 TLC drive is now cheaper than 3.0 Crucial P3 QLC that I usually recommend!

Last edited:
Back