Amazon India lightning deals

At this rate they gonna give it for free in few months

OnePlus 11R 5G (Sonic Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)

*@ 27,999rs with All banks card transaction*

*@ 26,600rs (effectively)*
2,000rs instant discount + 1,399rs cashback with Amazon pay ICICI cred it card

Last edited:
Just fyi, asrock has changed their RMA partner from inspirisys to Aforeserve which is not good as per my experience, they don't even have a service centre in Nehru Place & seems like all the asrock mobos now will be sent to Aforeserve Bangalore centre for even testing.

Edit: All the m.2 drive slots in X570 Taichi are hidden below the chipset heatsink which need to be unscrewed & lifted up to install any m.2 drive on this mobo & reviews suggest that chipset fan is very noisy or will become noisy/coil whine after 1-2 years.

Last edited:
I'm curious what makes this board worth spending so much on, when you can get an AM5 system which offers generational performance gain even with 7600
Let's say some one scored the 5800x for 12k during recent sale and wants to upgrade his board , this is a good choice. Yes it is overpriced at 20k after discount too, but then set for 4 years.
Used x570 boards, PPL are still asking 13 to 15k

Last edited:
Let's say some one scored the 5800x for 12k during recent sale and wants to upgrade his board , this is a good choice. Yes it is overpriced at 20k after discount too, but then set for 4 years.
Do you really need a b550 or x570 board if you have a b450 tomahawk?

B550M Steel legend will handle 5800x just fine.
1716035466024.png

Do you really need a b550 or x570 board if you have a b450 tomahawk?
See my above post, it isn't really required unless getting something like 5800x with 8 cores & then pushing it too.

Recieved the bulb today. But it is not the B22 type. It is of E27 socet type and I don't have any bulb holder or point which is E27. Anybody else got the E27 socket type bulb or is it just me?
Received mine today and it is the E27 variant. I'm gonna ask for replacement.

Edit: Replacement not available. I'll have to opt for refund only. Since I have a few more days time to ask for refund, I'll check the local store to see if a converter is available.

Last edited:
Edit: Replacement not available. I'll have to opt for refund only. Since I have a few more days time to ask for refund, I'll check the local store to see if a converter is available.
Is the item out of stock now at amazon? Shows refund only if that happens. You can wait for stock to come back in a couple days until you have time and then can get a replacement.

The future of digital storage aka "the shape shifting DNA storage" is here. Do not go by the looks in that thumbnail. Once you put in your SSD slot, it starts looking and behaving exactly like your everyday SSD.

Back