Amazon selling AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 for only $49.99

My order from amazon.com to india was placed on the 20th but it's still showing status as Preparing for Shipment. DELIVERY ESTIMATE Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - Friday, January 10, 2014. Is this normal for amazon?

I hope that's the reason and they don't end up cancelling my order due to lack of stock or something...

My order from amazon.com to india was placed on the 20th but it's still showing status as Preparing for Shipment. DELIVERY ESTIMATE Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - Friday, January 10, 2014. Is this normal for amazon?
Mate it takes atleast 2 working days to ship, and Saturday and Sunday aren't working days.

Duhhh, completely missed that it was the weekend.
I'm a bit paranoid because i placed the order in a half-panicky state before the stock ran out. They sent me a mail in 2 mins saying that my debit card (federal bank) was rejected. Then I quickly updated the payment method to my icici debit card and it was charged. So i keep wondering if something's messed up and the order will be cancelled...

Duhhh, completely missed that it was the weekend.
I'm a bit paranoid because i placed the order in a half-panicky state before the stock ran out. They sent me a mail in 2 mins saying that my debit card (federal bank) was rejected. Then I quickly updated the payment method to my icici debit card and it was charged. So i keep wondering if something's messed up and the order will be cancelled...
One of my item changed seller so i couldn't buy it anymore. Extra 2.5k for a $12 product. T_T

Bad luck so far.

Went to the first guy, he took 1.5 hours and then says sorry, my software is not accepting this phone to unlock. Then went to the second guy who confidently said 'At&t? ho jayega 650 bucks (he had said 7-800 earlier) But he says his laptop is being formatted and will take time to fix so come back in the evening. In the evening he says my laptop isn't fixed go to my other shop. The other dude says just yesterday he tried unlocking an ATT 620 and it didn't work, so even the 520 won't work since it's also SL3. Will check tomorrow and see what cane be done.

All these guys were using the older atf box, not the nitro, so not sure if it can be done on the nitro.

@all guys got trolled by Nokia :hilarious::hilarious:
You mean AT&T, nokia isn't really at fault here. well maybe for having a difficult unlock in the first place.
my latest online research indicates that it's more of a complexity issue. The codes have gone from 15 digits in older phones to 20 digits in these ones which would take a few supercomputers a few years to brute force unlock.
:stop: I still have to visit the shops which I mentioned.
@Julian if it doesn't work on your side can you send the phone to me? Let me give some shops a try here.
I have to try some other places in bombay too. Especially with the atf nitro since manucitc mentioned it. But realistically, it looks like we have to wait till ATT relaxes their policy a bit and starts giving out unlock codes again.
Till then i'm not very but slightly happy with a Rs. 3300 4" screen wifi, media player and gps device.

Back