AMD 3800 X2, Socket AM2-2 pieces, Mumbai only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks.

No dual core in 3000+?? I was told they r dual core plus when i start my pc they screen says ram is running on dual core. Thats why I got 512 X 2 Rams instead of a 1GB.

Am I missing something here?

Sorry to hijack this thread.

I have Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-9 Motherboard so was thinking if i could upgrade on it.
Thanks

No Idea about Mumbai prices but they are for 8700/- each in RITCHIE STREET CHENNAI ..
www.deltapage.com
They are for $152 as per recent price cuts announced by AMD. AND you get the 65 watt energy efficient chip.

Yaar with free Bumping lets spread deal with other outsiders too and help him to get it sold.

PS: Why don't you contact any local HW dealer he might happy to buy form you as you have all genuine bill and Int. warranty.

With the advent of C2D, AM2s has got a real beating. Even HW dealers are after C2D these days.

However, 6.7k is stil a really cool price. With all warranty and stuff, its a good deal. Free Bumps from me..

i have seen the proci, and can vouch for that... comeon some one ... he has put it up for sucha gr8 price long back......

only thing may be the 1 yr warranty which may be low, but proci hardly have any issues......

bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back