AMD 6000 series graphics cards

Went for RX6800XT due to necessity was looking for 3080 but was quote 80k for Colorful Advance Oc. good card but I am went for AMD RX 6800 XT Nitro Plus for Rs. 81,672 shipped. 16gb ram will come handy somewhere. and like this also I do gaming on 1440p !
I think thats a bad choice. No point going AMD at present. You are going to miss much because of RTX and DLSS.

I think thats a bad choice. No point going AMD at present. You are going to miss much because of RTX and DLSS.
I am rarely using rtx in any games I am playing. yea minecraft can be a think. I was going to go with 3080ti, but now that will cross 1lac and so which I am not gonna spend. need another system for work so my current system will be used for that. and the new setup will be used by me. plus Rage mode and smart access memory should help as a adon for some thing now and more in future too.
I am rarely using rtx in any games I am playing. yea minecraft can be a think. I was going to go with 3080ti, but now that will cross 1lac and so which I am not gonna spend. need another system for work so my current system will be used for that. and the new setup will be used by me. plus Rage mode and smart access memory should help as a adon for some thing now and more in future too.
saw this and I think this is acceptable and playable minecraft on RX6800XT
link:

0CECD84B-56AD-4272-9664-2DACB96EAA89.jpg

finally :cool:

Back