AMD 6000 series graphics cards

RX6900XT is 1.9lac ! NANI ?
How much warranty does Sapphire provide?
3 year

Guys RX6700's incoming!!

rx 6700s 20085015929l.jpg

Guys RX6700's incoming!!

View attachment 100729
Seems it would perform on par with the 3060Ti, maybe even slightly better in some scenarios + that extra VRAM. Price remains to be seen though & considering AMDs historical pricing in India, I don't expect this to undercut 3060TI now or even in the future.

Seems it would perform on par with the 3060Ti, maybe even slightly better in some scenarios + that extra VRAM. Price remains to be seen though & considering AMDs historical pricing in India, I don't expect this to undercut 3060TI now or even in the future.
if AMD manages to get CUDA or make their OpenCL cross compatible to CUDA then expect Nvidia cards like situation (as Miners are picking most of the GPU) and Enterprises/Server Farm Companies which provide ML based VMs they will jump on this too.

Might be considered OT or rambling. ;)

Guys RX6700's incoming!!

View attachment 100729
I wouldn't be excited considering the 6000 series launch prices in India and the AMD "drivers". My 5700xt drivers were not stable even after 1+ years. I finally gave up and sold it a few days back, hopefully it'll be better for 6000 series but i wouldn't bet on it.

My 5700xt drivers were not stable even after 1+ years.
For real? I thought they fixed the driver issues long ago. What problems did your card have?
Seems it would perform on par with the 3060Ti, maybe even slightly better in some scenarios + that extra VRAM.
I'm not falling for the "but the VRAM" anymore lol. Well it won't matter to users like me who only play in 1080p and may max out at 1440p. No more. We just want better pricing.

Last edited:
For real? I thought they fixed the driver issues long ago. What problems did your card have?
Some games have bad frame drops to the point of making it unplayable, not sure if it was freesync issue but in watchdogs frames dipped to low 40s constantly to the point I just uninstalled it. Even in GTA 5 online, even with freesync off it randomly drops fps to 50s but at that time GPU usage will be very low, it was weird.

But the thing that made me sell was the flickering issue, it flickers randomly even while scrolling in YouTube. It was really bad like I'll be watching a video and scroll down to recommended videos and it'll start flickering. They never fixed it even after reporting it. Now I'm using my old HD 7850 and it doesn't flicker anymore.

Back