Amd 940 3 ghz + 790 fx DRR3 board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
For Sale !

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: http://www.gigabyte.in/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3005#ov

Expected Price: Rs 9500 for Combo cpu 4500 and mboard 4500 r.s

Time of Purchase: 2009-2010

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes 1.5 year remained

Reason for Sale: Already update i5

Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

Product Condition: all working perfect and no issue

Accessories Included: normal box, manual, and some sata cable etc..

Product Location: Tamilnadu, Chennai

Preferred Courier:Bluedart, Paftex, First fight and the professional

Shipping Charges: 150-250 depend on which city your from ;)

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.

Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

For any detail and question so pls feel to pm me

p.s it is 955 x4 not 940 my bad i have edit by mistake that i did not check the clock speed before :)

p.s i forgot to ask if u buy combo then u will get free hyber 212+ or will sell each but not free bundle combo hyber 212+

regard

arun

payment will be done @10.30 am today :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

payment done via NEFT today @ 11.15 am and PMed u and given ADD details AS well :)

GOT the PAckage today by professional courier :) and package almost survived from damage and CPU IS 945 nor 955 or 940 :(

Not Good Packaging Skill :( bro ....haven't check yet will post here asap for it's working condition :(

^ oh i got some pretty confused that the bill write say 955 that kishan sold to me and he make some mistake writing 955 instead of 945,

btw i already package with tape seal and safety wrap cover

AMD Phenom II X4 945 - HDX945WFK4DGM (HDX945WFGMBOX)

CPU was OEM-processor and it's only support ddr3 1333 so u should mention in sale thread and mobo is not booting as well :( on cpu HDX945WFK4DGM is an OEM/tray microprocessor

i m gonna put cpu-z screen ton8 so all can check :(

bro u have u put some bubble wrapper in it and u had put orignal heatsink along with mobo :( i think heatsink damaged mobo :( will update soon :(

:pseller dont know what he is selling..totally intend to make buyer fool ..945,then 955..and its 945 oem processor..even not mention its oem...ther is always mention on the chip its model no u can check from it that which processor is it..

i had talked with kishan and he said that he clearly mentioned that he sold u 945 not 955 and i don't no it's an oem or normal cpu cause kishan said it's normal cpu :(

so i want refund 2k becuse ..ON CPU : HDX945WFK4DGM this is written and it's confirm OEM :( I will PUT cpu's pic and cpu id screen tmrw so u can confirm bro..

here is proof of oem cpu given by u if u can't give me refund i will give u back all u :( reply here asap othws i will take this matter to feedbak corner ..:mad:

didnt u see the pics of the cpu or didnt the seller post pics of the items??? cause when i tried to sell my evga gtx 260 with pics posted , and admin deleted that thread citing reason that pics were not in proper order. i want to ask were the admins sleeping cause i dnt see any pics of 955 or 945 or 940....... just a thought....

How much did you pay him ? I feel 1400/ is kinda low. He should pay more ( like a penalty for hiding the facts)

@jaydipmori issue is resolve so why are u tensed caused i did not save your number, so anyway check the feedback soon

chetansha said:
How much did you pay him ? I feel 1400/ is kinda low. He should pay more ( like a penalty for hiding the facts)
i paid him 9.2k how much he should paid me then ?

@ Arun.P i m not tensed i m just informing others what's going on between u and me Nothing else..

mobo is not working so i need full refund and on gtlak he refuse to pay me full refund said it's 8 day now (lol) i got package @ 13 and now it's 17oct i have no gpu i waste my whole day to check it's working condition so i want full refund :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back