CPU/Mobo AMD Bulldozer Discussion Thread

^^

AMD is coming, AMD came, AMD won, AMD trampled Intel, due to bad marketing people still bought Intel (in India) :crazy: :facepalm: (as in the first FX-Athlon series c.2005).

Finally some benchmarks... Sadly it looks like it is not going to beat SNB in single thread and gaming performance... Hoping it somehow beats SNB :bangin:

May be AMD FX-Series fight neck to neck with SNB, but A-Series is still far behind in computation power only plus is GPU performance which can be compensated with discrete GPU in SNB platform.

Nothing promising. If the advertised AMD 8 core Bulldozer end up competiting with Core i7 2600K only, why INTEL might just finish AMD with a i7 2700K or 2800K with say 3.5-3.6GHz base clock. Sandy Bridge-E will be in a whole different league then(sigh, not nehalem again)

AMD Is Gonna Release Six 990 FX/X Chipset Based AM3+ Motherboards

jpknd0.jpg

People who want to see the above image in full size then right click on the image and click on "Open In New Tab Option"

Much hyped procy " RIP " only price can put them back on track amd dont have any other strategy they will never beat Intel with performance. This time Intel has given value & performance chips that is 2500k > If amd procy performs this much only intel prices are not going down too sad for intel buyers.. Wish the specs are wrong want it to beat intel by atleast 1 point so that intel can crash the price..

hello friends

can anyone tell me when is AMD Bulldozer is officially gonna release in india

I have postponed my pc for last 3 months for that

Back