CPU/Mobo AMD Phenom II X6 T1090 BE overclocked to 6.29GHz

Intel took how many years to catch up to amd for implementing On Die memory controllers?

and the current Phenom II 965 BE C3 is comparable to Intel i 920 in more ways than one.

AMD is cash strapped but their architecture is way ahead of Intel, look at how many times Intel had to change its architecture to come up with the i7 and beat AMD !!

how much time Intel take to make its cpu's native 64 bit, and for how long were amd offering those?

Still VT is not fully supported on many of Intel's cpu's, that is why MS had to scale down its hardware requirements for running Windos XP mode on Windows 7 !!!

Hows that for a thought and then there is the price difference, what does 10fps mean when you have to USE AMD/ATI gfx and pay around 10K more for the cpu and the mobo?

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!!

what are people doing wasting time in boring,uneventful threads there's a fight on here!

btw when are 8 core cpus arriving? i don't mind sticking to my socket 939 dual core opteron if the 8 core cpus are due to arrive within 8-10 months.

sunny27 said:
FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!!
what are people doing wasting time in boring,uneventful threads there's a fight on here!

btw when are 8 core cpus arriving? i don't mind sticking to my socket 939 dual core opteron if the 8 core cpus are due to arrive within 8-10 months.

8 Core CPU's are due for 2011 . There is no end to this waiting bro :)

You know that pretty well . I don't need to tell you this

Anubis said:
A little correction my friend Phenom II x6 1055T barely manages to beat Core i7 860 not Phenom II x6 1090T

2.8GHz Phenom II X6 1055T will sell for $240 but 3.2GHz Pheno II x6 1090T will sell for a rather tempting price of $318

See where the competition is

10k vs 15k

naah...i am pretty sure i am talking about the 1090t. you can see the link-

???? - ?????? - AMD??1055T???1999???

its in chinese. but if you look closely it mentions the 1090t.

plus i don't think amd will want to sell a chip that beats the i7s for as low as 200$. after all, they do wanna make a profit on these things. :p

targetblimp said:
naah...i am pretty sure i am talking about the 1090t. you can see the link-

???? - ?????? - AMD??1055T???1999???

its in chinese. but if you look closely it mentions the 1090t.

plus i don't think amd will want to sell a chip that beats the i7s for as low as 200$. after all, they do wanna make a profit on these things. :p

AMD means Value for Money.

AMD never sells CPU's above 15k .

SO even if any processor beats Core i7's AMD will always price them lower than 15k

1055T is the proccy that's already listed among the etailers selling for 200$. Do you need more proof that Core i7 920 will drop price ?

If a 10k proccy can match a 15k proccy , Intel is bound to drop price for Core i7 920

Back