AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT RDNA 3 “Navi 32” Graphics Card Specs, Performance, Price & Availability – Everything We Know So Far

bssunilreddy

Skilled
Last edited:
hopefully amd delivers on par or better performance than nvidia....gpu pricing is getting out of hand now a days

hopefully amd delivers on par or better performance than nvidia....gpu pricing is getting out of hand now a days
shit show is about to be over.
If Lisa Su hammer the nail correctly on 3rd Nov... its end of era for nvidia and they have to return to their senses just like intel brought to their senses after Ryzen were introduced.

Nvidia constantly on downward spiral on stocks, for sometime now, and now they probably don't even have the miners to keep them afloat.
I am very optimistic AMD, I truly admire Lisa Su as a CEO, ... Jensen just need a tight slap in his face, i hope Lisa delivers that on november.
finger crossed.!!

shit show is about to be over.
If Lisa Su hammer the nail correctly on 3rd Nov... its end of era for nvidia and they have to return to their senses just like intel brought to their senses after Ryzen were introduced.

Nvidia constantly on downward spiral on stocks, for sometime now, and now they probably don't even have the miners to keep them afloat.
I am very optimistic AMD, I truly admire Lisa Su as a CEO, ... Jensen just need a tight slap in his face, i hope Lisa delivers that on november.
finger crossed.!!

Sorry to break your bubble but that’s not gonna. You think AMD is gonna give up an opportunity to price their products high when Nvidia showed them that they can absolutely get away with insane pricing on GPUs. It’s a duopoly. You have to buy one card from either of them. They both want to keep the prices higher because they know they can get away with it.

People have been saying AMD will kill Nvidia ever since the RDNA1 launch and then again on RDNA2 launch. Nothing really happened both times.

RDNA3 is gonna be priced slightly lower than RTX 4xxx for similar performance. In India like usual AMD is gonna be priced horribly making no difference in the price.

Lastly i hope you know both Elisa & Jensen are family. They not going to do anything that hurts the other bad.

Always been a red team. My 64vega is not capable of running cyberpunk and have been waiting for ever. Maybe the gpu crisis we had past couple of years was a blessing in disguise. If the new rumors are true then i will be very happy
nope wasn't wasn't aware that nvdia ceo is uncle of amd ceo. but i guess, business is always top priority than personal relations.
And i wish they were Indian, then definitely one will kill other for money :D
Lisa is a true scientist (affectionately known as Su Bae). She has more than 20 patents on her name. Also, AMD made me shitton of money for me. I owned amd stock between 10-95 usd.

Red Team will have a hard time because NVIDIA did push the limits with the 4nm architecture. Lets see if AMD can come closer or beat the competition (I find it hard).

AMD doesn't have to beat 4090 or give comparable performance, if they target 1440p gamers with good budget cards, they will get insane sales. their 6k cards were very power efficient compared to Nvidia, during current times where we keep having higher electricity bills I would prefer that so much.

What other reason are there for still using display port 1.4?
Check the data on Steam for gamers. 66 percent as still on FULL HD for gaming. Plus 1.4a DP is capable of giving you 4K @ 120 Hertz or even 144 hertz given that the DP supports DSC 1.2.
I do not see a reason for DP 2.0 becoming mainstream with this gen. Tell me one good Monitor that is HDMI 2.1 and VFM.

1665821086662.png

Back