FS: Desktops Amd x3 440+Gigabyte Mobo+Ram+Corsair CX 430+Dual Fan XFX 6850 +Senheisser HD 558

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibz

Disciple
Hi guys,

Got a great Budget Gaming System for sale.Selling off since I barely get time to use it ( Used twice in the last 6 months) .Everything is in great condition, never overclocked or abused in any way.I play most games at 1920*1080 at High settings with great FPS. All parts have warranty till march end 2014.Selling everything at extremely reasonable rates, Im not trying to make a profit , just offloading a great system for someone who can better use it.The dual fan XFX 6850 runs EXTEMELY cool compared to single fan cards, and ive seen it at maximum 66 degrees on full load! . And if anyone is interested in overclocking the proccy and gfx card,they both Overclock like mad according to reviews.On normal use they run extremely cool and quiet ( check out the temperature screenshot in the uploaded album). Invoice available for everything.Uploded at http://imgur.com/UDYRHlW

Sennheiser HD 558 - Incredible sound and music and loves being amped ( xonar dg being used at the moment) .You wont get sound like this for this price anywhere. Great for someone who wants to enter into Audiophile sound bracket without going broke.Awesome for gaming as well. FPS users will love it and/or be accused of hacking). I've used lots of brands and NOTHING comes close to sennheisers sound quality. They are extremely comfortable and you can wear them for hours without any discomfort. Plush soft earcups and headband. Check out reviews on amazon/online. .Bought the Asus Xonar soundcard later on 24-8-2012.

P.S- I've priced everything at VERY VERY reasonable rates.Please do not haggle me for price reductions.Im not trying to make a profit here,Just want this stuff to go to people who can use it better.Uploading pics on imgur at http://imgur.com/a/nABbZ#0

Enter these basic information about yourself

• Shipping from: Hyderabad
    • Shipping to: All over India however local buyers preferred
    • Preferred courier: DTDC
    • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer
    • Shipping fee as per actuals

• Product Name: AMD X3 440
  • Expected Price: Rs 1500
  • Product condition: 8 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 23-03-2011

• Product Name: Gigabyte M68MT-S2

• Product Name: Corsair Desktop memory 4GB (2*2gb sticks )

• Product Name: XFX Dual Dissipation Fan 6850 1GB.
  • Expected Price: Rs 6000
  • Product condition: 9.5 out of 10 ( Looks and works as good as new)

• Product Name:Corsair CX 430 (80+ Certified ) Power supply
  • Product condition: 8.5 out of 10

• Product Name: Sennheiser HD 558
  • Expected Price: Rs 6000
  • Product condition: 8.5 out of 10 (works,looks and sounds beautiful)
  • Purchase Date: Friend got it from from London in late 2012 not sure of the date.

• Product Name: Asus Xonar DG soundcard with built in headphone AMP!
  • Expected Price: Rs 800
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 24-8-2012

Last edited:
Wanna buy Asus Xonar DG soundcard... what will be the shipping to Lucknow, UP?
PS:- please PM the account details with the final cost with shipping.
~TIA

Last edited:
i am the first in line for psu and do send me bank details too @ibz[DOUBLEPOST=1384015416][/DOUBLEPOST]btw don't u hav hdd in ur pc[DOUBLEPOST=1384069763][/DOUBLEPOST]ygpm @ibz plz reply my pm asap as i need a psu asap[DOUBLEPOST=1384098429][/DOUBLEPOST]@ibz why u r not replying my pm's bro whats the problem, what wrong i did man that u r ignoring my pm's.

Last edited:
@ibz is not replying any of my pms i dunno why whereas i was the first who pmed him for the psu but still not replying,is there somone[DOUBLEPOST=1384170120][/DOUBLEPOST]to whom he replied

@subham Chill out bro.You werent the first person to message me.People are interested in the combos, So preference being given to them.If they back out ill let you know

i am the first in line for psu and do send me bank details too @ibz[DOUBLEPOST=1384015416][/DOUBLEPOST]btw don't u hav hdd in ur pc[DOUBLEPOST=1384069763][/DOUBLEPOST]ygpm @ibz plz reply my pm asap as i need a psu asap[DOUBLEPOST=1384098429][/DOUBLEPOST]@ibz why u r not replying my pm's bro whats the problem, what wrong i did man that u r ignoring my pm's.
*facepalm*
Dude do you even think before you post??

i want to buy hdd as well thats why i asked so that i'll buy hdd as well as psu as combo and i was the first to pm for the psu if he is giving preference to combos what can i do @iPwnz i don't know what u said.
plz pm me ur best price for psu+gfx shippwd to patna

i want to buy hdd as well thats why i asked so that i'll buy hdd as well as psu as combo and i was the first to pm for the psu if he is giving preference to combos what can i do @iPwnz i don't know what u said.
plz pm me ur best price for psu+gfx shippwd to patna

Subham, I think you did not read my first post properly.The prices you see are the prices you get.There is no " best price" in this forum. This is not a fish market. I've already kept my prices rock bottom.If you are really interested in the psu and Graphic card itll be 1500+6000= Rs 7500 + whatever shipping it takes.Dtdc isnt expensive and they are good.If you are interested in doing a straightforward deal, Pm me.I dont like to play around and have price haggling matches with people.And no,i Dont have a hdd for sale

Last edited:
yes i am screaming thats because i need it urgently i am not going to local market thinking that i may get a better deal at TE
@ibz plz tell yes or no clearly wether u wanna sell it to me, i'll pay 1500+shipping at actuals i need a psu badly only thats why i am requesting so much. mmy gfx card

yes i am screaming thats because i need it urgently i am not going to local market thinking that i may get a better deal at TE
@ibz plz tell yes or no clearly wether u wanna sell it to me, i'll pay 1500+shipping at actuals i need a psu badly only thats why i am requesting so much. mmy gfx card

No subham.Given your rambling I would not like to deal with you.Anyway,im already looking to sell it to a person who is buying the combo.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting.. @Soyab0007 had messaged me the first day itself and wanted to buy everything.He didnt respond so i thought he had backed out.He's assured me today that he is buying everything and paying me on thursday morning.Apologize for any inconvenience

Sorry to keep everyone waiting.. @Soyab0007 had messaged me the first day itself and wanted to buy everything.He didnt respond so i thought he had backed out.He's assured me today that he is buying everything and paying me on thursday morning.Apologize for any inconvenience
Well, put me in queue first for the ram in case if he backs out bro.

I don't think you need psu and hdd urgently as you are looking for both over a month...
When people require thing urgently they don't wait for over month and still counting..
:D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back