Amzer Skin Jelly Back Case for Apple,BB,Nokia,Samsung,HTC,LG and Many More

deep16 said:
need one for SAMSUNG WAVE S8500.. colour depending on ur availibility..
Hello
Right now Amzer India do not have full range and they do not have for Wave series. But soon they will bring whole range to India as told by the sales manager. So wait for it may be we can get it and list it here.
Regards

time2shop its very good initiative indeed. I recently purchased ipod 4g cover, screenguard, desire hd silicon cover, optimus one silicon cover andmirror screenguard and all products are dam good. They offered me free shipping with COD for the order worth 1k+. If you are giving more discounts then fommy, than I must say guys its the best deal out. I am waiting for my iPhone 4g, and will try to deal with you.

Thanks.

neerajvohra said:
time2shop its very good initiative indeed. I recently purchased ipod 4g cover, screenguard, desire hd silicon cover, optimus one silicon cover andmirror screenguard and all products are dam good. They offered me free shipping with COD for the order worth 1k+. If you are giving more discounts then fommy, than I must say guys its the best deal out. I am waiting for my iPhone 4g, and will try to deal with you.

Thanks.
Thank you brother. We have just started in Mobile Accessories and looking for only premium items. We are now at starter stage but if all thigs goes right then in few months we can offer many things. I hope TE Members will buy more and more products from us:)
Regards

Back