Mr India

Disciple
guys plz help me suggest a phone . here are my reqs. budget max 15 k
3.5 inch minimum
Best Camera in class
Android
Touchscreen i need
no grey non warranty phones . only frm good brands ,no spice ,huewaie etc

also frnd whats the opinion on Dell venue ?????? its around 14 k n has 4 inch screen , 8 mp cam n 1 ghz proccyy . im not gonna play games on the phone btw , maybe a few apps

Although, I generally hate Samsung's entry level smartphones, the Ace and Ace Plus have the best camera modules in their class and price segment. If the camera is most important to you, you should look at one of these. The problem with both phones is that they will almost certainly not receive an official ICS update, but I'm not sure if that's part of your criteria.

^ I beg to differ. In natural light, the Xperia U has a pretty capable camera. My girlfriend has this phone and I've used it extensively. Also, Touzeen's review in the review section is another testimony to the U's good camera module.

^ I beg to differ. In natural light, the Xperia U has a pretty capable camera. My girlfriend has this phone and I've used it extensively. Also, Touzeen's review in the review section is another testimony to the U's good camera module.

true i am not underrating xperia u but its not the best in 5mp range htc has better module.you have to compare both in different light conditions and different iso to get an idea

ok guys did a lot of research ---- ive shortlisted sony xperia u vs sony neo v . both similar but xperia u only 4 gb fixed memory while neo v has expandable its internal is only 320 mb so cant put lot of apps in it , so in this i think neo v is better . HTC one v vs sony xperia pro 8 mp . both have good imaging sensor while one v has 4 gb internal sony has 320 mb only. both similar priced n have 8 gb card free now .

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

which among Htc one v and sony xperia pro or neo v i can expect a price drop soon ? or just buy it now . i feel htc being old should get price corretion soon ????

Xperia Pro has a better camera, in my opinion. You can so some comparision on GSMarena PHOTO COMPARE TOOL.
Even Ray is good.
My GF has HTC One V. And that is a pretty capable camera.
So quite a lot of options you have huh?

true i am not underrating xperia u but its not the best in 5mp range htc has better module.you have to compare both in different light conditions and different iso to get an idea

The One V has a camera that is around 20% better than the U's. Based on my signature, I obviously do know about light conditions, exposure and ISO ratings :)

Xperia Pro has a better camera, in my opinion. You can so some comparision on GSMarena PHOTO COMPARE TOOL.
Even Ray is good.
My GF has HTC One V. And that is a pretty capable camera.
So quite a lot of options you have huh?
but ray has small 3.3 screen . better get htc one v than ray . now its jjust down to xperia pro vs HTC one V for me . help me decide guys . are u sure xperia pro has better cam than htc one v ?

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

right now htc one v looks better than xperia pro . what does xperia pro has over one v better ?

but ray has small 3.3 screen . better get htc one v than ray . now its jjust down to xperia pro vs HTC one V for me . help me decide guys . are u sure xperia pro has better cam than htc one v ?

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

right now htc one v looks better than xperia pro . what does xperia pro has over one v better ?

Xperia Pro is for Rs. 11000 on ebay. One V is a whole different league. Better of the 2 is definitely one v IMHO.

Back