Budget 15-20K Android, max screen 5.5", gaming, music, video, DUAL SIM, max 20K budget

raksrules

Elite
1. Budget?
A: 20k - Absolute MAX, cannot increase a rupee
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: Whatever is good
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Don't want the Chinese rebranded stuff and will consider only if it is worth
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Yes decent to good quality needed
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G/Wifi - DUAL SIM NEEDED
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Music, Video, Gaming, Calls, DUAL SIM, Mails, SMS and the usual purpose.
10. Any other requirements?
A: DUAL SIM MANDATORY
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: LG G Pro Lite D686

Need this phone to be bought by my Cousin, Max budget is 20K so do not suggest anything which is even 1 rupee more.
Dual SIM is needed. Max screen size 5.5"

Deal Breaker Point= 480 x 800 pixels, 5.0 inches (~187 ppi pixel density) :(
But that's the best bet inside 20k. There was an offer on galaxy mega 5.8 for about 20k. But even that phone has low PPI.
As I mentioned huawei g700 is an excellent vfm in that budget. For a little more you can get the s4 mini duos. The galaxy grand 2 also improves upon all the shortcomings of the grand but price is expected to be around 23k

guys, For the same criteria, how would you rate the Xolo Q2000 - 5.5, 1280 display, 2600mah battery. Good looking. I was tempted to buy it for my mom, but am a little worried about after sales service

Samsung may have less specs but BEST After Sales Service.
Your mom need tension free handset... so better stick to Samsung (Android) OR Nokia (Windows)
guys, For the same criteria, how would you rate the Xolo Q2000 - 5.5, 1280 display, 2600mah battery. Good looking. I was tempted to buy it for my mom, but am a little worried about after sales service

Last week i got p780 and very happy about the purchase. As everyone said, WIFI range is little less compared with other top range phones(read as iphone 5, note 3, note 2...), but still i could use it in my work place and home as well...so no problem for me. no idea on gaming as i dont use for that. Everything else very good and i get double the battery life of what i used to get in note3.

Back