Android or Iphone?

The upcoming Lg Black will definitely be a match for the iPhone, even the screen is supposed to be beautiful. It will be among the thinnest (9.2 mm and tapering down to 6 mm) dual core phones on the Market and will shoot 1080p

The LG Optimus Black features a 4-inch touchscreen with NOVA technology which offers up to 700 nits which is 15% more efficient than all touchscreens in the world. The LG Optimus Black is also the world’s first smartphone with a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.

The iPhone without a doubt and this comes from someone who's been using it for more than 1 year. I got my friend's Samsung Galaxy S for a week and inspite of me wanting to like it, I didnt.

My iPhone 3GS records in HD (yes you read it right) and has better selection of Live wallpapers than Android.

i dont understand why people crib about LGphones ?

LGs latest Optimus P500 is one of the top sellers, also the upcoming Optimus X2 is the most awaited phone

AndroidIPA said:

LGs latest Optimus P500 is one of the top sellers, also the upcoming Optimus X2 is the most awaited phone
The Optimus Black is similar to the Optimus 2x but they added more to it, it will be the thinnest smartphone on the market, have the brightest and clearest screen, and the only 2 mega pixel front facing camera available and of course a tegra dual core. It's a pretty impressive piece of hardware and will be upgraded to Android 2.3 almost immediately upon release. LG is really ramping up their smartphone tech, mark my words ;) they will be a force to be reckoned with this year.

DanDroiD said:
The Optimus Black is similar to the Optimus 2x but they added more to it, it will be the thinnest smartphone on the market, have the brightest and clearest screen, and the only 2 mega pixel front facing camera available and of course a tegra dual core. It's a pretty impressive piece of hardware and will be upgraded to Android 2.3 almost immediately upon release. LG is really ramping up their smartphone tech, mark my words ;) they will be a force to be reckoned with this year.
absolutely agree with you, LG will surely be a phone brand to reckon with... iam waiting for Optimus 2X

According to me iphone is for people who want things to be simple and effective.It's a hassle free interface which cannot be messed up by anyone who is not much of a geek.

Whereas Android is for people who want to get the most of their devices,it puts a lot of control in the hands of the user(which sometimes is not a good idea).It does not cage you to a particular ecosystem.

I summed it up for you so decide accordingly

AndroidIPA said:

Product quality & ASS my friend, me & my friend bought few lg products like vacuum cleaner, AC, refrigerator & dvd players all showing LG standard just within 1 month of it purchase & LG service center showed it's standard & left no choice for us but to sell those products to bhangar wala.

May be LG products quality improved over long time back but who like to test POISON :(

LG offcourse cannot match the engineering and more importantly the quality of an Apple product. The next generation iPhone 5 is coming with dual core processor and dual core gpu as well.

I don't know about other stuffs, but consumer electronics LG is great & even their service were so good! I have washing machine, refrigerator and micro wave!

I always suggest LG to my friends and at least 5 of my friends bought tromm washing machine and everyone happy so far :)

Sent from my Desire HD

The iPhone without a doubt and this comes from someone who's been using it for more than 1 year. I got my friend's Samsung Galaxy S for a week and inspite of me wanting to like it, I didnt.

My iPhone 3GS records in HD (yes you read it right) and has better selection of Live wallpapers than Android.
The tegra dual core Optimus 2x supports HDMI mirroring, full 1080p HD recording and playback, there is no way the iPhone comes even close... oh!! and it also has full DLNA support (yes you read it right) :bleh:

Please also note that LG makes the Retina Display for the Apple iPhone 4 :)

Here are the full specs.. please don't tell me that the iPhone can touch this for raw power or video and photo quality... in fact the screen will blow the iphone away. here are the specs ;)

* Dual Core NVidia Tegra 2 Procesor @ 1Ghz

* Android 2.2 OS (Froyo)

* 4-Inches WVGA (Wide Video Graphic Array)

* 8 GB Internal memory, Micro SD Slot Available (Expandable upto 32 GB)

* 8 MP Camera with LED Flash

* HD Video Recording at 1080p

* 1.3 MP Front Camera for Face to Face Calling Feature

* 1500 mAh Battery

* Color Output – 16M Colors

* Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP

* HDMI Mirroring 1080P Recording

* DLNA(Digital Living Network Alliance Compatible)

* USB

* Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

* GPS

I used to not care about how the phone looks and feels.

I used to not care about the software as long as the hardware had the "raw power"

I used to not care about the refinement of the OS.

The iphone 4 i bought changed everything.

I am an Android user and can say that Battery Backup is too low in Android...

I have seen few phones-x10Mini(mine),x10,galaxy fit,wildfire,desire etc.

All had a battery backup of 1 day atmost on moderate heavy usage. and 1.5 days on light usage...

My friends iPhone 3gs stays for 3 days and he said that his bro's iPhone 4 stays for 4 days....

So if you want BETTER Battery Backup go for iPhone...

Else Android is Clear Winner(Thanks to Cyanogen MOD)...

I found upon use that HTC Desire HD Has very Low Sound Compared to Iphone 4. Sometimes even when kept on a desk (screen on the table ) I missed a few calls.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

True I have changed a lot of Andriod phones to find one that will last longer & has good features. I found none! i had to by a $99 Mugen Power Battery for my Xperia X10, which made it last atleast 3 days will full use.

Back