WTB Android phone for 10k (not max)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Looking for a used android phone.
Budget: can go up depending on the phone and condition.
Requirements: in mint condition if possible. Absolutely no hardware issue or physical damage. USB charging port and 3.5mm port should be in good condition.
Chipset: I'm not looking for entry-level model. I need SD730G or higher chipset model.
Battery: 4000mah minimum. Should have a good battery backup.
Age: Under 2 years of average usage. People who use it for heavy usage should probably stay away as I know you guys will charge a lot and that will really wear down your battery life.

If (assuming I buy) its a Xiaomi/Poco phone then I'd like it rooted and cleaned thoroughly and a nice stable ROM installed.
Did anyone managed to buy the LG G8X ThinQ during the Flipkart sale?

For some details of what I need check this thread out:

Thanks.

poco m2 pro (6/128)
poco x3 (6/64)
realme 7 (6/64)
realme nazro 20 pro (6/64)

all are 15k
The X3 almost fits my requirement but is a hybrid SIM slot. I want to add a dedicated 128GB memory card. Price is also 17999rs not 15k.
I think realme 7 pro is better than only 7. It's up to 20k but I personally used it and gave me a better experience.
Super AMOLED and dedicated card slot are nice. How is the (only 4500mah) battery?

The X3 almost fits my requirement but is a hybrid SIM slot. I want to add a dedicated 128GB memory card. Price is also 17999rs not 15k.

Super AMOLED and dedicated card slot are nice. How is the (only 4500mah) battery?
Isn't it enough for you? It gives average easily lasted for more than one day starting on a full charge.

Anyone got a Moto G9 Power? Looking to buy it for 7-8k depending on the condition.

Redmi Note 10 (or Pro) seems to fit the bill quite well, almost doesn't make any sense getting another phone in that price range. Base Note 10 isn't great but Pro seems good value. AFAIK Pro Max only has the better camera, which doesn't seem to be your concern.

I might let go of my poco m3 ( 20 days old ) if you extend to 9.5 in couple of days or might keep it , I have managed to fix my old faithful lg v20 just need to gets new 3.5mm jack for it. Hopefully I find one at service center.

Having said that if you extend budget look into latest redmi note for sure as its being launched at 12k price I think and might serve you well . or if you wanna keep for long then maybe latest narzo which has 5g although I don't see 5g being rolled out anytime soon

How much performance % gain does the SD 732G (Redmi Note 10 Pro ~16999rs) has over the SD 678 (vanilla Redmi Note 10) ~13999rs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back