Android phone under 40K - urgent buy please suggest ASAP

bluevolt

Disciple
Please suggest whether samsung galaxy note 2 is a good buy?

My brother wants to buy a phone before diwali day please suggest asap.

What are options available in 30-40K range?

The Note II is the most powerful android phone under 40k. You can get for as low as 34.5k from Sulekha which makes it a very good deal.

But if your brother is not comfortable with the screen size then the SIII or the One X for ~33k or so.

BTW what will be usage scenario?

usage pattern is normal phone/sms functions, photography, internet, mail etc.

Is iPhone 4s still worth buying?

Title says Android phone and you are asking about 4S :p iPhone 4S is a decent buy considering it has good dual core Cortex A9 and a PowerVR SGX543MP2.

Considering the usage pattern the phone will have plenty of power even if you are planning to use it for say 3+ years. But if the usage is going to be demanding in the future consider the iPhone 5 for ~45k. The newer SoC, GPU are much more powerful than the older one and the 1GB RAM will come in handy if you are going to use it for a long time.

brother is finalizing on note II. best price quoted by local dealer is 35.5k. I hope it is fine.

does note II uses microsim? if yes then should i call the company and get a new one or cut the existing one? Also will there be any problem while keeping note II in pants/jeans/shirt pockets?

Yes, Note II uses microsim... Also it can be cut in any samsung showroom... When I purchased my S3 in showroom, the sales rep cut the existing sim.. It is easy and do not need to go through hassles of getting new micro sim... Note II will fit the pants/jeans pocket, but might be difficult to hold in shirt pocket.. even my S3 feels a bit heavy in my shirt packet... Hope this helps...

^^^ Definitely not heavy, I should have said bigger.... It is more taller than my previous phone, thats all.... Note II does feel heavy in the shirt pocket as I was trying both the phones before deciding to buy the S3.....

Back