Android phone - upto 15k

I am currently contemplating to buy my 1st Android phone. I started with the usual LG Optimus One P500, but I feel it's way too common and out-there-everywhere. With all due respects to it's specs and hardware, I dont like it's looks and sluggishness.

Since I don't wish to spend more than 15k, I decided on the following:

1. Samsung Galaxy Fit - entry level at 10k (but the display looks pathetic)

2. Samsung Galaxy Ace - mid range at 15k (no idea about battery life)

3. Samsung Gio - somewhere between the 2 above mentioned phones. Price and launch date unknown (any clues here?)

My usage:

1. Push email (I'm looking to seamlessly replace my BB with an Android). There will be at least ~50 emails sent+recd daily.

2. Good battery life (as a benchmark - the BB is put on charge every morning at 7 am and drains out by 11 pm)

3. GPS

4. Occasional FB, browsing, forums etc.

Which one is recommended?

Is Gio good enough to wait for? There is no news of it's launch.

sensatul said:
It does void the warranty......but there r very less chances of going anything wrong.....even u can switch back to original ROM to claim the warranty.......Once u have a custom ROM installed the reset option wont help u in any case coz it is not going to put back the original software in ur device :p ....

You wont be getting those coupons newhere just put the coupon code while ordering the product

RCOMLSB is the 15% off coupon (Max 2000 i guess) originally for reliance post paid customers but now available for everybody....

Dont know the code for icici...
so there is no factory reset option in the phone to get back to the original software after moding if anything goes wrong ?

My vote goes for O1 too .... I was given the option recently by Mobile Store to get Ace by paying the difference (4k) with O1. I gave it a thought then told them 'No Way!!!'

Please give a review about letsbuy.com
I have placed the order for Lg p500 at 8712Rs on letsbuy.com today.
First ever Online purchase. Worried.!! Is letsbuy trust worthy.??
Do they give proper bill , warranty and sealed package.?

Please give a review about letsbuy.com

I have placed the order for Lg p500 at 8712Rs on letsbuy.com today.

First ever Online purchase. Worried.!! Is letsbuy trust worthy.?? Do they give proper bill , warranty and sealed package.?

Have anyone of u brought the same offer.! How is the product.??

Back