Budget Above 40k Android Phone with a Budget of 50k

Mainak777

Disciple
Hello Everyone. I am looking for an Android phone. My approx Budget is Rs 50000. I have used higher end flagship Like S21 Ultra and IPhone 12 Pro Max. But IOS doesn't work for me. Presently i want to settle with an Android. And i would like to skip Samsung for now.

1. Budget?
A: INR 50k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: 6.67"-6.9", IPS LCD/AMOLED, FHD and above

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android 11

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4G, 5G would be an added advantage

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No preference. Should have good service network. ( I wouldn't prefer Samsung Phones currently)

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, Some Multimedia and internet

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: No preference

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New/Used. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: Need good battery backup.

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: MI 10, Oneplus 9, IQOO 7 Legend, ROG 5, MIL ULTRA 11.

Damn, you can get a decent laptop for 50k but Smartphones you literally have to settle down with shitty brands & compromises for that money.

People are beyond stupid, else these manufacturers (Esp Apple/Samsung) wont have the audacity to sell their phones for 1 Lakh. There are idiots that still defend Oneplus and their latest gimmick OP9.
These prices make no sense whatsoever.

Anyways, OP you might wanna wait for Asus Zenfone 8 or Sony Xperia 5 III, price might be in the 50K range.

Damn, you can get a decent laptop for 50k but Smartphones you literally have to settle down with shitty brands & compromises for that money.

People are beyond stupid, else these manufacturers (Esp Apple/Samsung) wont have the audacity to sell their phones for 1 Lakh. There are idiots that still defend Oneplus and their latest gimmick OP9.
These prices make no sense whatsoever.

Anyways, OP you might wanna wait for Asus Zenfone 8 or Sony Xperia 5 III, price might be in the 50K range.
Asus & Xperia Screens are smaller. I do have a HP Omen but I need android.

Mi 11 Ultra is yet to be released and priced around 70K. OP9 vs Mi 11X Pro (Cheaper), both have crappy camera(no OIS), no 3.5mm jack and only two 5G band support but OP9 has cleaner and no ad Oxygen OS (for now).
You'll get frequent Android update on Oneplus compare to Mi.

Asus seem to be better with 144Hz 6.78" display, ESS SAbre DAC + 3.5mm Jack, Wifi 6e. No idea about ROG UI/5G band support and SW update cycle but look better than OP & Mi IMO.

Maybe someone can pitch in and add more suggestions as well.

If you can wait then perhaps Pixel 6 can be a good candidate. Don't know the price but it can be a really long wait. Google doesn't release pricier phones for the Indian market.
Your another bet could have been pixel 5 selling for 63k at Amazon (seems imported hence the higher cost).

If you can wait then perhaps Pixel 6 can be a good candidate. Don't know the price but it can be a really long wait. Google doesn't release pricier phones for the Indian market.
Your another bet could have been pixel 5 selling for 63k at Amazon (seems imported hence the higher cost).
95% it wont launch here so only have to import

Pixels are really not advisable in India. Also, there are some heating issues in pixel 5 while 4k recording.

Back