Anime better than Naruto

Hi Guys

I have been watching Naruto for quite some time now.

I feel thats the best anime i have ever seen is there anything better than that.

Hoping for an answer.

But i feel that nothing addictive than Naruto will be there.

Watched few DBZ episodes but didnt find it intersting than Naruto.

Ghost in the shell series. ( the best ever)

Full metal alchemist

These are two I watched, Naruto I watched a few episodes found them to be extremely kiddish. Ghost in the shell might be the best animation series ever for all I know.

Ghost in the shell : 1

&

Hungry Heart :heart:

(such a awesome ending)

Now, I am a hardcore ANIMAX fan.

Hey guys, long ago I saw some anime (never actually watched it) airing on Animax... some sort of noir detective thriller. Anyone know what that could be?

i could write all day on series's better than naruto

if you want something on the same lines of action based LONG series, you can try out one piece and bleach

detective thriller would be 'detective conan' or 'Meitantei Conan' in japanese

im downloading the conan movies right now, 7 down, 3 to go.

for limited length series, full metal alchemist if great for action genre and ghist in the shell if cyberpunk dont scare you

post here for any questions on anime ;)

you remember any names, stories, plots, timeline in story, when it aired?

for anime movies, there is NOTHING better than movies made by ghibli studios

watch 'grave of the fireflies' and ull understand

DBZ rules all..thats a fact.It may be 10+ years old but it still rocks.Naruto is very new compared to DBZ so obviously animation techniques will be improved and hence the show does look great..really great.

Dont forget about Bleach...that rocks too.

List of Top Animes

AnimeNfo.Com

Updated every 15 Mins

Rank Title Average Reviews

1 Rurouni Kenshin - Reminiscence (1999) 8.964 9.6 256

2 Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) 8.677 9.3 233

3 Full Moon wo Sagashite (2002) 8.655 9.3 215

4 Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (2003) 8.636 9.3 217

5 Elfen Lied (2004) 8.610 9.3 220

6 Cowboy Bebop (1998) 8.509 9.0 260

7 Berserk (1997) 8.403 9.0 216

8 Hikaru no Go (2001) 8.392 9.2 165

9 One Piece (1999) 8.337 9.5 114

10 Gundam SEED (2002)

Cant believe Naruto is on 27th Spot.

the top-list you should be looking at is this one for best anime

Library

the one at animenfo is more of a popularity contest

full moon and kimi ga...are like saccharine, they are too sweet for their own good(not in a good way)

best site for uptodate info on anime are

Anime News Network [excellent forums]

www.anidb.info [complete details about who is subbing what]

best for manga releases is

mangadaily.comâ„¢ email us: instealthmode(@)gmail(.)com - We're in stealth mode. All Rights Reserved.

Manganews.net - Premier Manga Scanlation Information Site

for manga downloads, it would be

Forums - Powered by vBulletin

MangaSpot - Your #1 Manga Resource! (No Assembly Required) (these are not illegal sites)

anime downloads is another issue, either buy an account on animeground.com (or similar) or use irc

Rurouni Kenshin is one of the best i have ever seen followed by Naruto. Started watching FMA, and will be watching bleach and ghost in the Shell after that :D

I don't care if an anime is kiddish, if i enjoy watching it, thats more than enough for me :).

Saiyan said:
Rurouni Kenshin is one of the best i have ever seen followed by Naruto. Started watching FMA, and will be watching bleach and ghost in the Shell after that :D

I don't care if an anime is kiddish, if i enjoy watching it, thats more than enough for me :).

well said saiyan who cares :tongue: if anime is for kids.i agree with you Rurouni Kenshin is the best i have ever seen.Comedy ,romance,action emotion what is not there in this anime.BTW do u have the DVD of Rurouni Kenshin?

Naruto is a good one, but currently the fillers are killing its charm.....if you ask me, Full Metal Alchemist is the best one till date....atleast the story finished with 51 episodes + 1 movie.....Naruto is never-ending :p

Back