Animes that made you cry

btw, I thought Elfen Lied was a total worthless overrated piece of garbage. I'd even rate the Haruhi Suzumiya second season above it.

1.Gits(The episode where the tachikoma goes out of the base and hangs out with a little girl Touching Episode)

2.Graveyard of the fire flies(I Cried Manly Tears)

3.Cowboy bebop (I Cried Manly Tears for this one too )

4.Samurai Champloo

5.Rurouni Kenshin Trust and Betrayal

6.Inu Yasha

7.Princess Mononoke

8.Akira

9.Darker than Black

I have watched only 2 animes till date :-

1. Cardcaptors (yes yes when i was kid n it was shown on cartoon network in toonami)
2. Naruto

Naruto has brought tears many times into my eyes . especially when sarutobi dies and there is the story in flashback about the will of fire of the village , etc ..

also naruto's ost is epic sometimes like my best one is kokuten . this one brings me energy !!

MUST LISTEN THIS !! USE YOUR EARPHONE/HEADPHONE MUST !!

lots of fans for naruto, i really loved the entire series, i read Manga and watch Naruto weekly,

Don't know about crying but many of the Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli movies are amazing. The last one I watched was "Ponyo on the Cliff". Loved it!

My favorite animes would be:

1. Hikaru no Go

2. Trigun

3. Cowboy Bebop

4. Berserk (Manga more than Anime)

5. Monster (great series - really dark)

6. Noir

7. Witch Hunter Robin

8. Code Geass

9. Mushishi (brilliant and eclectic)

10. Kino's Journey

to name a few

I watched a lot of Shoujo anime too - like Full moon wo Sagashite, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijo and Nodame Cantabile

I don't even remember how many anime and manga I have watched and read respectively :p

rajeshjsl said:
Naruto has brought tears many times into my eyes . especially when sarutobi dies and there is the story in flashback about the will of fire of the village , etc ..

When Ero-Sennin died, my eye's watered! My Fav character in the anime!

Samurai X - When Sayo died. I really expected her to survive and just when you though she will make it...

Curious Play - This was actually the first anime where I saw good guys dying.

I hope no one mentions Dragon Ball series because characters dying in that became a joke. First time Krillin died might have been tragic but come DBZ, someone dies someone else wishes him/her back.

Dragon Ball z : i cried every time when Goku Died :'( .
Dragon Ball GT : i cried like a Baitch becoz the Ruined the show,,,, it sucked Donkey Arse !!!

Back