Animes that made you cry

Anyone who wants a similar anime like Clannad for Romance, School life, slice of life.
Finished watching last night.
Do check this amazing breathtaking Anime,
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
love MENMA!

Anyone who wants a similar anime like Clannad for Romance, School life, slice of life.
Finished watching last night.
Do check this amazing breathtaking Anime,

love MENMA!
Superb anime i must say! Brought somewhat a few tears at the end.
Watched what you suggested.
Anohana: The flower we saw that day - 8/10
Kanon - Lovely anime. Didn't cried though but felt like crying somewhat in between
last but not the least....
Clannad - Cried like a baby almost like 8-9 times in the anime specially in the After Story. Superb Anime totally! 9.5/10 I can't believe It was just too good!
-.5 because of a bit faaltu stuffs in between.

Superb anime i must say! Brought somewhat a few tears at the end.
Watched what you suggested.
Anohana: The flower we saw that day - 8/10
Kanon - Lovely anime. Didn't cried though but felt like crying somewhat in between
last but not the least....
Clannad - Cried like a baby almost like 8-9 times in the anime specially in the After Story. Superb Anime totally! 9.5/10 I can't believe It was just too good!
-.5 because of a bit faaltu stuffs in between.

hope you enjoyed little bro,
if you plan on manga, check "girl the wild's".
suggested manga because you said that you are in short of time.

hope you enjoyed little bro,
if you plan on manga, check "girl the wild's".
Actually I'll read manga's once i'm settled with my college. Currently I started watching Honey and Clover. That friend on FB suggested me this. It's ok ok till the 3rd episode will be watching it. Acha any Idea about angel Beats and True Tears?

Tegami bachi has a crybaby for a hero.
Altair
Angel Beats has good animation, fast paced and engaging story - definitely worth watching. True Tears is an average school life/romance though I don't remember much else about it as I saw it a while back.

oh yes i miss dbz, i cried like hell:( at the ending of last episode of dragon ball GT when Goku went away and the narrator said we 'END' The dbz series. i still feel that dbz should reboot with better graphics with same base and little changes including correction of errors arised in the original ones

Back