Another Sidewinder Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
gannu_rox said:
I want it 100%... But shippin whole of ma stuff will fetch too much kya?? :(

well as weight goes up so will the shipping cost. That includes international shipping. And mind you i will split the shipping cost as per weight.

^^ eh eh funky I better get the 120 Ultra frm Prime...
International shippin, I fear may inc nett price... :(

And perhaps afta gettin these shipped to Mumbai, I may ask u to hand it over to a friend of mine... he may personally come n aollect it frm u... K???

Besides I may need one Delta 120X38mm fans.... Not sure of dat... But the rest of the items're... :)

thexfactor said:
Would be great if you get me a couple of these ... Panaflo 92x25mm Ultra Quiet FBA09A12L1BX by NMB-MAT :)

Edit : with both 3-pin and 4-pin connector

theX, if u don't want these for cpu usage, check out the M1AZ and the H1AZ in the link below- super awesome vfm- same specs as resp the BX models.:eek:hyeah:

But no tach support and closed side flanges which doesnt really matter for general use imo.

Panaflo Axial Fans

Panaflo 35dbA is quite silent as far as noise is concerned and so the 30 dbA M1 should be really silent.

No chance of hearing even the 35 dbA one if the side panel is closed.:)

I didn't go through individual manuf lists before and weird that many more fans if you browse through that that don't show up when u browse by size.

I ended up buying the ones with Tach support at regular prices but i wanted them for cpu use so it's ok.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Funky, you please keep 3-4k aside for my usual quota of fans and misc stuff:ashamed:.

There goes my hope of getting a new ceiling fan to replace the noisy old one which totally negates the purpose of the silent pc i have- maybe for the 4th or 5th time- damn these case/hsf fans.:ashamed:

Hi Funky,

Me interested too for Logisys 120MM Dual Blue CCFL Ring Fan - CCF120BL

If possible can you please check and confirm one thing that can i use the above fan in an Ultra 120. If no what should i go for. Although i would still like to go for the above fan coz i will use it as a case fan.

And please confirm can you fit my request in your GO.

Thanks.

TechHead said:
Anyone can recommend a good 92mm case fan? I need one for my Chieftec side panel.

Check my post above yours suggesting theXfactor to chk.:)

Panaflo M1AZ and H1AZ- going real cheap- $3 vs $8.5 for the BX- no tach support and closed side flanes shouldn't matter for case use.:hap2:

iosoft said:
How do I calculate the Indian price ? @40/- or @45/-?
Whatever it is I am in....

I want ONE Panaflo 92mm FAN - $2.9. Can't find the FAN list though...

If it is @40/- then I will go for this -
JMC Datech 92x38mm DS9238-12HBTL w/ Thermal Sensor
How will I transfer the money ? Do you have SBI a/c with 'CORE BANKING' (deposit money from anywhere in Indian for free)
A exam is comming so want to transfer the money as soon as possible.

I have idbi and HDFC bank accounts. So u have option of using these 2 or DD/ cash. No cheques as it delays the GO.

I will be charging by the credit card company rate. HDFC rate is close to Rs.42. (hovering at 41.6-41.8 for last few days)
I am gonna keep the bugger at Rs. 42.5 as last time it went up the day i ordered a bit where i ended up spending some money from my pocket :p but its cool. This time i am keeping buffer of 50 paise :p Keep in mind international and local shipping charges will be added to this.
Hope thats not the problem with anyone.

I think this will be it. The demand is more this time it seems :p
I will get the quotes by tomorrow evening to day after morning and see if we can land some discount but its not guarantee. I will try to get all in.
Bikey post what u want asap or it might be too late :p

I got greedy- again.:ashamed:

Zhops is gonna kill me and so will you coz i just told you one fan.:p

But i dropped a few more things i was hoping to get:ashamed:- didn't expect such a mad rush unlike last time.:O

In order of priority just in case cc is maxed out- but please try na- i am the original 'Funky SW GO' loyal.:eek:hyeah:

Rates or shipping charges or customs or payment is never an issue you know.:)

(1) Delta EFB1212LE 120x38mm Triple Blade Low Speed- 3 pin connector

Delta EFB1212LE 120x38mm Triple Blade Low Speed

(2)Delta EFB1212VH 120x25mm Triple Blade Very High Speed- 3 pin connector

Delta EFB1212VH 120x25mm Triple Blade Very High Speed

(3)Panaflo 120x38mm Medium Speed FBA12G12M1BX by NMB-MAT- 3 pin connector

Panaflo 120x38mm Medium Speed FBA12G12M1BX by NMB-MAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back